if majorities are plain stupid, what does democracy mean?

Oh OK, so no human rights campaigners have ever done anything other than shriek, martin Luther didn’t change anything and WWII didn’t change anything. My position was that those different answers are based in prejudice, what else can they be?
I don’t want to listen to lefties, as they are not my fellows [I did listen to a bit of it, so what’s the issue specifically?]. Left/right is an archaic Napoleonic duality. Prejudice and hate are dumb. Or perhaps you would like to cite an example of when it is not? A specific and not vague one. Btw keep referring to me as a fascists doesn’t change anything or add anything. I agree it can get a bit nit-picky though.

Do you understand that the ideology in power doesn’t have to listen to your fucking abuse? Even entertaining an argument from you would be a favor TO you, and you haven’t the grace to present one yet. All you’ve got is “OMG you people are so terrible, so stupid, I hate you!” yeah, well, we’re winning, so go cry about it, I guess.

You ignore all the points though, and the same works both ways, listening to right wingers all these years while homelessness and mental health keeps getting worse? No wonder you don’t think I made any. Are you not watching the news, Trump actually is going to build a wall, he has torn up trade deals but is he going to stop trading? No he’s just going to do it one way, what’s good for him.

Ok maybe I got a bit emotional for which I apologise.

It’s just the way thugs are. Colonialism diverts from Capitalism, in critical times, at the same time while high tech is informing more and more pre-colonial people are being informed, without having had to evolve or learn except by short-cut. This is no fault of either, the idea of democracy, nor those masses who have adopted that idea to their needs.

That the trend is foreword, sherelt by numbers alone and not backwards, into a contra ideological method, is irrefutable. For these reasons, if the two sides cannot go both ways simulteniously, either an impasse or a conflict will develop, if and only if a resolution of mutual intent, with a fire toward eventual integration can not be resolved .

With demos, meaning the people, and pre colonial masses in vogue with the pre-Socratic status of the third world, insofar as their own understanding of the schematics of historical-political awareness is concerned, certainly, we owe them this fill in, as much as we took from them in political, socio-economic value during Capitalistic-Colonial times.

If we do not give it to them, they will take it at their own terms. Unless, the split between Capitalism and Democracy is re-aligned, there appears little hope for isolationism in its modern-post modern venue.

I do not buy into any “divide and conquer groupthink”, it is all an illusion.

Did you fucking ASK anybody who holds those positions before you declared to the world they were all racist and stupid?

Of course I do! This conversation from the start was nothing but you venting about how fucking horrible everybody who disagrees with you are, and what a pity it is that they can vote in elections. What kind of conversation do you expect when that’s your open? I’m sure UPF or PK will be along shortly to pat your butt and assure you that you’re right about everything.

Watching a video that answers your question was too much to ask I guess, so I will summarize it as best I can. You want to know why all this is happening? Well, here’s how your question as posed in this thread comes off to anybody who doesn’t share your ideology:

“Why won’t all you racist, sexists, moronic pieces of worthless shit just shut up and vote the way I tell you?”

See how, when boiled down to it’s essence, the question kind of answers itself?

Yes, that’s right. He’s doing all the shit he promised the people who voted for him said he would do. Did you think he was joking? God bless him. I can’t wait for the wall.

Group think is archaic, yet alive and well in very large populations. The dumb down effect of group think is inherent in its very structure. I do agree to this one, that there is no goal oriented GOP plan in this regatprd, yet, the GOP may be happy with it. That is how, and perhaps why Trump was able to pull this reactionary stunt off.

not sure about what you are trying to mean here. I do not support trump and politics in general, unless it is the politics of anti-coercion. I regard Trump as a protectionist and america could pay dearly if americans do not want to work for 4 dollars/H. But I didnt support hillary either, she belongs to jail.

when I watch all those groupthinks taking down the planet, I am shaking my head in disbelief. Herd thinking is not for humans because each human is creative at his own level and herd thinking damages this creativity and makes them violent.

Well I will try to be more concise. Colonialism retarded societies into a sustenance of group think, similar to basic social organizations of kinship such as clans. It’s nemesis, Capitalism, had sustained these states of affairs for a very long time.

Now, these states are quantum changed by high technological forms of communication, too fast, alas, unstoppable.

Consequentially, democracy, the meaning of it includes all kinds of changes, some stratified into clans: and that is behind the tribal conflicts going on in the Middle East. The democratization so called, is also a view of equality shared by all these participants of fairly newly won freedom: and mist indexes point to the shared belief in the equalization of equal pay,compared to modern western countries, particularly modeled after the US.

To be continued on the run.

It is never wise to just assume that one has a monopoly on wisdom because no one either collectively or individually actually does or actually ever has

It is a given that someone who you fundamentally disagree with may be more right about something you are wrong about even if you do not know this

Thanks, fortune-cookie guy.

thanks for expanding your thought but the planet has been in a state of (economic) colonialism for a very long while. Some countries who claim themselves free(er) just happen to have bigger (corporate, household, student, food stamps, etc) credit card’s privileges

I was coming to that, but I had to run, to catch my plane , but the answer I gave was inadequate.

To add: True to form, a dirt of universal colonial dumbing down has overcome the world, particularly painful is the techno tribalisation of western industrial societies, mostly by having become automatons.

The guilds were historical and more human, pride went into production. Western type cults have evolved, mass migrations to boring suburbia for instance reduced formerly neighborly interaction and civic pride, especially here in the US, whereby it is not unusual for next door neighbors barely know one another. If at that.

The car has became an expscape vehicle and most can not wait to drive into aninomity, to fantasy and the search for the programmed happiness of advertised and controlled sources.

Underneath it all there is the simple philosophical explanation, that quail democracy and Capitalism worked for a while in conjunction with the Protestant ethic, but that ethic derailed on account of the view that democracy may not be affordable after all, since equality and the pursuit of happiness do include equality relative to various groups.

The dumbing down is caused by this split, between ethics, economic opportunity and political ideals such as various aspects of human rights.

It’s not that the colonial experience actually spread by most sign posts , but that the slave mentality has crossed social economic boundaries to impact forms of governance and ideological planning and consideration.

Democracy as an ideal still shines brightly, but it’s masked by various opaque filters of disadvantageous possibilities.

Marx was right in at least one thing: the impact of technology has some very negative effects in addition to the positive ones, and they don’t mesh but bifurcate social norms. The old vestiges of long held value systems are eroding fast, at increasing rates, and the new values can not suffice to fill the vacuum in, due to the disconnections caused by lost and missing elements of unified transitional aspects of society.

Incidentally, this is a world wide phenomena, present in the EU, as well as in the US, and Great Britain, and visuals of architectural signification do not work as reminders of historical schematics and overlapping succession.

In fact , man seemingly is loosing his very soul, the source of strength and significance.

Democracy, is an old ideal based on standards of public apprehension, and is no longer an adaptable ideal.

Yes, we should just let Bilderberg and Devos run everything with communist China… :sunglasses:

Difference between state controlled democracy and spontaneous uncontrolled community democracy.

Brexit is about freeing England from the E.U. which it never voted to be a part of to begin with.

Is it prejudice not to want to become an ethnic minority in your own country? Not everybody here shares your international Marxist inner ambitions.

It is about prejudice and our Govt which moved en masse all the Muslims we have ~ before we joined the EU. It wasn’t the EU which caused mass migration, it was the same old thing, the capitalists - former empiralists. We are and have for a long time used people for cheap labour, and we still have virtually slave [and some documented actual] labour. …Anarchy? the EU is just doing the same thing as we have always done.

One way or another people over time are going to mix up. I am not prejudice against different ‘races’, because we are all humans and it doesn’t mean anything in real terms.

I don’t mind communist china at all [things I could do with a big juicy state like that!], though I think current affairs point to the ideal that globalism is not the way to go about it ~ mostly in the perception of that though.

You don’t mind communist china? They torture animals dude…

Done talking to you.

platon thought about this very hard. democracy got him killed.
not everyone should have a right to vote, to vote one must know how to think
my pov that having babies and voting should be revoked as a birthrights in near future.