I really, really Love Philosophy

Happy Holloween for all of you who are still kids at heart, and for those of you who recognize Holloween as a day to play dress up. I would wish Holloween was every other day, mostly because I like dressing up like a superhero all the time.

Starting tomm. I will start concentrating all my efforts into the ILP.com merchandise. I’m so excited to see this to its completion. Especially for the experience I will get in working with people from around the globe on one project.

I’m asking the ILP staff if I should post all my developments here, or at an email address that all of you can see. You guys have the final say in everything. I’m going to start writing my proposal in the morning tomm. so you all can see what it is exactly that I’m planning and how I plan to execute it.

Cool and thanx Smooth,
you have been a pleasure to talk to, are funny, clear, insightful, and respectful in your posts. A combination that is hard to find. Not only that, but from what I can see is that you really care, you are sincere (one of the greatest virtues I look for in people), and work hard for ILP. This is just a simply ‘Thank You’ from a member of ILP. Happy Halloween, keep safe, and have fun! That goes for everyone.

Is there a philosophy of Halloween? Thought I’d ask.

What’s your take?

Hi Smooth,

good to see enthusiasm and commitment! I would very much like to see your progress on this and I don’t think it needs to be behind closed doors (if it does, we’ll let you know!). So I suggest you start a new thread in this forum where we can thrash out ideas and follow the progress of it all.

Nice one!

• ben

I am so freaking upset right now!!! I sat down and wrote for the past forty or so minutes on my E X A C T plan on how we could possibly effectivly carry out the merchandising. But my stupid computer messed up on me. ooooh I am so pissed right now.

To just say it in shorter words:

Hey what up Pax, go ahead and forward me those files at my email. It is Smoothini@AOL.com.

To say the least, XXI Entertainment came up with a workable plan on how to acquire the start-up capital for this endevour. We aren’t interested in all the profits that this might generate, all we want in return is just some guidance from you guys. And you already do that. But I’ll speak more on that later on. I will prove it to all you first, and then you see if your time in helping me and XXI Entertainment out is worth it. I wrote it before in more detail but I’ll summarize it now. I’m not here to spam or advertise my personal crap in this forum. I think I do that enough by just having it plastered on my avatar and my signature. I just hope to prove to those that doubt (because I would) that my intentions are honest and pure.

Moving on.

The second I get those pics, I would do everything I can to print out at least 25 basic shirts. We will see how that does and how well the supply and demand thing works out. Now obviously I’m not going to overprice this. The first batch is just an appetizer to get your mouth wet. So to say. But I really want to get something accomplished so that we can stop talking so god damn much and start acting. I want to see results as well as you guys do.

I really wish I would have written that other stuff in MS Word. It was freaking perfect! Oh well.

Here is an update on the progress of the ILP shirts. What I have been doing while I have been having internet problems is that I have been shopping around for the best prices and quality. I found such a place. But instead of printing ILP shirts, I went ahead and printed some XXI t-shirts to see the quality of it, since XXI is a lot more forgiving than you will be.

If you were to go to the XXI Entertainment website or forum you will see me advertising these shirts relentlessly. They are sold out! I was selling them at $21 (US) as a fundraiser. The shirts take 2-4 weeks to come in, so I’m still waiting.

In the mean time we have got in touch with a good artist. I’m looking forward to posting her conceptual stuff at the XXI Entertainment website by next week.

I haven’t got the qoute we are going to use for the first shirts yet, but the financing for producing the first shirt is solidified by the XXI fundraiser I’m having.

hey smooth,

good to see you’ve got merchandise going for xxi. At the moment we’re just looking for suggestions for ILP merchandise, we can’t start making business deals or anything like that. If you have any suggestions for companies or designs then feel free to post them here, but nothing else apart from that.

hope this makes sense

• ben

Kinda makes sense.

Ummm, I could give you all the ideas I have going for XXI, but some of them might not work for you guys because of the somewhat serious and mature nature of your forum. We got a design for a thong that has the XXI logo on the back triangle and we are sampling fabrics/material for it as we speak. That is for a photo shoot for the documentary we are putting together.

About busines deals I understand. But I’m not looking to benefit financially for the ILP t-shirts. I was just hoping to help out with an already established global idea and get XXI experience in dealing with customers from around the world. The money would zero itself out, and you guys can keep the profit. But I understand where you could be hesitant, so I’m not worried. When the shirts come in, and I finish the research on how to do this more smoothly (no pun intended) I will reply.

Still waiting for the XXI shirts to come in. While I’m waiting I’m trying my best to learn HTML and Javascript in order to hook up the XXI forums. I don’t know if you know but XXIentertainment.com has a link to this site. Is that legal to have a link to your site without your permission?