I offer a challenge

Conservatism does not imply nor require any kind of theism (or atheism).

And you haven’t made even a single argument defending your claim that conservatism and theism are linked, you simply assert they are.

Learn to make a point. I mean cmon…

Recently in my country, there was a proposal to end home delivery of mail because it loses money. (Mail would be delivered to a communal boxes and would need to be picked up.)

Is the conservative position ?

1. Keep home delivery because it is “traditional” and established.
  2. End home delivery and save tax money.
  3. End universal home delivery but keep it for special cases like seniors and the handicapped.

Which of those options has anything to do with God, Jesus, sin or “evil nature of humanity”?

The same questions arise for all sorts of political positions … road maintenance, income tax, capital punishment, abortion, democracy, etc.
In the OT it says “an eye for an eye”. In the NT it says “forgive your enemies”. Does a conservative support capital punishment or not, based on his (alleged) belief in God?

58% of American Catholics and 64% of American Protestants support same sex marriage.
pewforum.org/2016/05/12/chan … -marriage/

There is no logical connection between belief and political position.

It’s possible that a belief in God causes one person to support racism and another to oppose racism … support slavery and oppose slavery …

Then there is the other elephant in PK’s closet … Capitalism is nihilistic and it’s supported by conservatives who are obsessed with God.

So why would nihilists care about God or why would Christians support a nihilistic economic system?

This:

and this :

Seemed too silly to merit a response.

This:

Is you saying that I have nothing to say.
Okay, then I won’t say anything.

This :

Is another invitation to discuss the same shit that we have been discussing for 6 years. I already know all your responses to pretty much everything.

Charles Krauthammer and George Will immediately come to mind.

I believe the best system is universal democracy, that means—anachism

This is what it states on the wiki page for Krauthammer:

As to Peter Kropotkin’s “challenge”: AutSider.

And lol to Chomsky.

theatheistconservative.com/

Never heard of this Chomsky.
Either way, what chance does an anti-establishment guy have to make it in those institutions in the Capitalistic West Inc.?
Probably just got some little youtube channel from which he is routinely banned by the establishment. The lot of a rebel…

Eternal progress = eternal bitching = eternal tranquility.

thehumanist.com/commentary/wait … nservative

If one premise of your syllogism/argument is …

“all swans are white”

… then as soon as someone shows you a black swan, your argument has failed.

Someone who has studied philosophy for 40 years should understand that completely.

Well, when you asked for examples of atheist conservatives, it was transparently obvious that the reason you asked was so that when people didn’t provide any such examples (you hoped) you could use that fact to bolster your argument. But now that it seems there are a number of prominent examples, suddenly that means nothing?

It’s nice having documented evidence that liberals can suddenly understand how generalizations work when it’s useful for them to understand it, but otherwise I don’t see what the big deal is- most American conservatives believe in God, just as most Democrats believe in God, because the vast majority of Americans in general believe in God. I imagine most atheists are either leftists or libertarians, but they’re such a small percentage of the population that I don’t see how you can conclude anything about the ideologies based on that.

And anyway, your ‘thesis’ was supposed to be a defense of conservatism, remember?

At last, the definitive proof that a God, the God, his God does in fact exist.

Now all that’s left is for him to connect the dots between his God and his Trump.

Then to connect this dot to a particular value judgment of his that liberals are likely to challenge.

And then, finally, on to the biggest dot of them all: the one that connects rational and virtuous behaviors on this side of the grave with immortality and salvation on the other side of it.

And [perforce] why conservatives are far more likely to do this as both His God and his Trump intended.

Concerning avatar choice and aesthetics, I believe you perhaps failed to the dots?

Could I be wrong?
How does your avatar feel, to you? What is it’s taste?

Peter, have you took up excessive alcohol drinking since Trump won?

If the answer is yes, how does that make you feel?

K: as the years pass, I drink less and less… I spent the 1980s in a bar
and as the years went along, I drank less and less and now, I rarely
have a beer and by rarely, I mean the last beer I drank was during
game 7 of the world series and that was in Oct…and I never touch
anything stronger then a beer, so I hope that answers your question…

Kropotkin

Since Trump Won the election how do you spend your days coping with that fact?

K: this is why we have philosophy… to deal with these things…

Kropotkin