I’m just going to say this to trumpers outright

Democracy is a stone in their shoe.

I love learning too btw.

Pretty much why I left college.

Art is one thing. But go into a humanities career and prepare to be brain bleached.

That’s the beauty of art and philosophy.

Aside from brick-laying, the only objective subjects out there.

Objective subjects , now to talk literally of an anomaly! Biggy, must pick and choose

Sorry Biggy, just couldn’t resist it.

Art School and the art world in general has been so completely dominated by the LGBT and their sympathizers that creation has become a secondary goal to spreading propaganda.
I haven’t gone to art school, but have a lot of friends who dropped out of it for the reasons above.

It seems to have become reprehensible, almost, to depict classical beauty.
Every new piece I make seems to ‘trigger’ someone or another because they are not as beautiful as my model, and then come the inquiries about why I am not making art that makes people feel good. Why do I not idealize ugliness, why am I purveying the ‘male gaze’…

Creating a world where people feel good. What a huge fucking pile of bullshit.

That is what it’s all about girl.

For us anyway.

Even worse, this “safe world” has been weaponized by darker forces on a political level.

Or maybe it’s just the trailer trash talking.

What were you studying when you left college? It shows in one’s writing, when a person loves learning… it’s like a drug/a pull, that draws you in, but happily so.

I’ve always been a sucker for job satisfaction, and so stayed in the creative-industry lane… veered off it for a number of years, only to become desperately unhappy, and veer back in.

Lol… brick-laying itself is an art form, especially in this instance.

Yeah… Art Philosophy and Science can be combined, to make beautiful things…

How does this jive with the eternal return? How is this not just another nihilism of another world? I imagine you’ve answered this somewhere, but I’m just getting acquainted with your texts. Also, do you have any poetry?

Here’s “a closer look” a while ago…

It’s become much worse since then…

youtu.be/yYnXBRo9TVA

There are literally thousands of videos that make trump look like the biggest moron who’s ever lived. (Using Trumps own words in context) from professors to comedians …

I’ve compared those videos to the ones that paint him as the messiah … it’s fucking hilarious !