I challenge you, forum members.

…and what is it that I am supposed to hate/that you tell me I must hate?

…just as what you say doesn’t make any difference to ours/our state of mind!

You already do hate. There is no “must hate”.

So, why then can you not admit you hate life (if it doesn’t make a difference)?

What are you trying to prove? That everyone hates life? That life ought to be hated? What’s the debate to be about? Be concrete with your position and I’ll participate.

That we human beings hate life; not that life ought to be hated.

=D>

This is true right now Aidan, but I think it will change within our lifetime’s … well, maybe.

Your predicament is of your own making. It’s not life’s fault.

I’m game.

Let me first clear some things up and pave the way for our discussion. The focus of this discussion will be the proposition: “All human beings hate life.”

You will attempt to show this proposition sound, and I will try to show it unsound. Do you agree?

Yes.

Who will judge?

You know me, I’m always passing judgements.

if that’s what judgements smell like…

-Imp

I vote that Kriswest should judge. :laughing:

Seriously.

Hilarious.

I am glad that Aidan does not want me to judge because, I would have to turn this one down anyway. It would not be right for me to do so. So that ends that. Move on to the next victim, er judge.

Aidans and judges don’t mix :laughing:

Do I?

:laughing: you kill me maan!

I would not judge a debate of this nature with the two specific contestants. It has nothing to do with Aidan, I like both Aidan and Erlir, both are good at their arguments. I am just being picky :smiley:

Wonderer and maturity doesn’t mix.

Irony seems to lose itself easily when you speak.

I never seek to be “ironic” when I speak; but it’s up to you whether you think I am.

The only thing that is ironic is your immature excuses to not just accept that lies are not necessary for living.