Hyper mirror shit and all that

I genuinely like such statements. Cant verify them but that you have this experience is not boring, which ranks high in my book.

Good.

Well, here you’re extremely wrong which is okay. How can you know what I think if I don’t speak on it.
Plus Im not at all timid to talk about it. I feel talking about it to anyone except those who I truly love is entirely useless and profane and I wouldn’t throw such pearls to the swines.

Do you figure all contradiction is sin, or only all sin is contradiction?

Again, what I know of such things I don’t speak on. I know people won’t listen to any of it since I am not God.

Well you’re welcome and thanks for taking the time. Its not fully cleared up but I suspect the logic is quite strong when it becomes clear.

Such things could be worth expanding on very broadly, as it is rather consequential, if someone understands it. I think this is more important than consent-theory, personally. Not to say the other isn’t important, but I think this is what merits a book

Well, don’t throw pearls to the swine translates as:

Don’t make yourself vulnerable to a pack of ravenous wolves. It’s a matter of fear in the form of self protection.

The thing about being an anointed king is that people in spirit take orders from you. I may seem VERY vulnerable as a target, but I have more power than most people on earth. Like any king, I can be wonderful or a complete douche and still be king. I take it very seriously! The first thing I taught as king is that I’m not your king, as kings are bad things.

Even after teaching this, spirits still take me dead serious, much to my surprise…

Well enough of that.

mmhm.

i’ve never told you the story of the ghost.

That’s clever …

You are aware that the spirit world consists of the living (you right now) and the dead , right? That’s basic knowledge. I’m the boss of your higher spirit.

I’m a good boss because I teach not to be a boss.

Not every anointed king teaches like me, nor are they as serious as me.

Sorry, it’s called an ‘oversoul’ in the spirit world. Sometimes I forget the lingo (go figure). As an anointed king, I’m in charge of oversouls.

An anointment is actually a really big deal, such a big deal that people as oversouls are bound by my orders regardless of how wise or unwise those orders are.

This is because the amount of good karma it takes to be an anointed king is so insanely good, that if they don’t follow my orders, when they actually build up that much good karma, nobody will follow their orders!! Being an anointed king is a free pass …

(For a while)

What you do with it makes all the difference.

As an anointed king, you can fall harder and faster than anyone if you fuck it up. It’s no joke to be in that position.