House Music

No, you are autistic.

Quit calling me an imbecile when you contradict everything you say, then post about how stupid I am for taking your posts litterally. What the fuck, you are a fucking idiot, dude.

You are more autistic than MattVSM or Phonetic Ethics, you are like the most autistic person here.

The word noble simply means being respectful towards yourself and others who are also respectful towards themselves and others. That’s all it means. Nothing big. This is not a big word. Genius is a big word. Nobility not so much. It is definitively rare, but it isn’t grand in the sense that genius is grand.

You are ignoble because you are disrespectful to people. And you are disrespectful to people because of your past experiences that you didn’t deal correctly with. Not because they DESERVE your disrespect.

You ignored and mocked my offense, did you not? So why not deal with that instead of shit-posting?

No, you definitely deserve my disrespect.

Nice try. I am enjoying myself.

That’s because I exposed for you being disrespectful. That does not make me unworthy of your respect.

You shouldn’t even be on a philosophy boards, you are like a word policing feminist. You are litterally a feminist, a catholic nun with a machine gun.

I dont respect hypersensitive psychotic nuns.

Now you’re just hallucinating.

If you say so.

How long before you get bored and quit spamming in this thread?

What’s the point? What’s the fucking point?

If you are so not touched by anything and anyone, why the fuck are you responding to me?

Just watch a My Little Pony episode and call it a day.

You are getting lethargic again.

“If you say so” was my last post here. You keep adding coal to the fire. But not picking up on cues is likely a result of autism…

“If you say so” was my last post here. You keep adding coal to the fire. But not picking up on cues is likely a result of autism…

Pony, you are so pathetic, Pony. Noone likes you here. Not even people you were hoping were capable of putting up with your shit. Noone. None. Zero. You should be gone from these forums. You are a waste of time. Of everyone’s time. You ruin people’s lives with your stupid shitty posts and threads. You spam too much. You already have – how many? too many – posts. Do us a favor and disappear.

Too long-drawn. You need make your posts a bit more sharp. Your lethargy cannot escape you.

Actually, a couple of people do like me here. How many fans do you have? Like zero. I was your only fan, and now I am gone, done, dead, gone, vanished, like a ghost in the night…

I suppose I should turn on the caps lock, to give it an edge…Maybe enable the word mangle too for good effect.

All you have to do is go back and deal with the offense, but you refuse to do so, because you’re an autist, and you’d rather spam like the good spammer that you are.

All you have to do is learn some goddamn diplomacy. But no. You are an autist who calls other people autists in order to hide the fact that they are autists.