Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

wrong Krishna is male. and now you are nothing but an ( rascal pig ) this is what you actually are. and thus no more beating the dead horse like you. ( simply waste of time )

Dude, I’m almost laughing at you…

There’s the time Shiva was meditating in a forest, and a woman was so beautiful it distracted his meditation (temptation from their point of view)

And Krishna exclaimed “it’s me, Krishna !”

and you are son of your neigbour. so why shall i beat the horse who is already dead ? since you are failure in rational logic. and such sons of there neigbours are passing as great great philosophers ? you are nothing but an hypocrite. and at the top you are son of your neigbour.

You have daddy issues dude.

It’s not the end of the world.

and you are the hypocrite not the actual philosophy. that is all. ( finished )

Gustave, I’m actually the only person on earth who’s not a hypocrite …

You know what I know about you?

You’re violent by nature.

and my ( dear ) cutie pie. you are failure by reasonable logic. you are nothing but at failure. so dont polish yourself as real philosopher with something which even an small child can do.

for you are nothing but an hypocrite. that is all.

I’ve heard it all before man.

Here’s the deal.

You’re a violent person who’s irrational.

If one calls the cat and the cat does not come, one has only himself to blame (Krishna would certainly say the same, as would Buddha, Jesus, and just about every wise person known to Man).

thanks for the shifting burdon of proof. and what is the policy ? when you are failure in reasonable logic ? give dog bad name and hang it ? nice tried ( son of your neigbour )

and now have fun in your fools paradise. and your duplicity of posing as real philosopher is not going to help you in real life. good luck and have fun your what ?? fools paradise

As long as you do not take Ecmandu seriously then you will be fine

Making your own world is the opposite of a fools paradise …

You really don’t get it dude.

You’re a fucking asshole…

Actually it’s worse than that

and you are an hypocrite who is posing as philosopher. and at the top you are son of your neigbour.

Dude, it’s my job to not be a hypocrite!

That’s how I was made by all of you.

You don’t understand shit dude.

Stop trying to compete with me.

Ecmandu is a serious cat with all his far out ideas they are really groovy man

thank you. ( sir ) thank you very very much for shifting burdon of proof. and whatever you have been written that is not enough power-full to disprove this Practical Explanation

just like for example:- Just as you can judge whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is Rascal or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

that is all. ( finished )

Dude, you have absolutely no comprehension what an elder is. You will someday, but not now

Ecmandu et al, please stay on-topic.

You are on a philosophy forum and so will get questioned even by people who agree with you - no insult is meant and we try not to ad hominem anything here.

Our genes provide evidence of our actual physical fathers, though I concur that if we existed before and after this world, then we may have a spiritual father. Or at least that our physical earthly fathers are not our fathers in terms of any context beyond this world. - is this what you mean?

How do you know that your religion is the truth and not e.g. that of the ancient Egyptians or druids? I have read quite a lot of Hindu and Buddhist texts by the way. Your master is one measure of wisdom, so is it wise to say he is the only one?, and indeed that your gods are the only ones. Some may say that the one true god of the zoroastrians [persians] or of the bible is the only true god, or maybe they are all apparitions of divinity finding ways to communicate with us in ways we understand in our cultures and what have you. indeed our perceptions are probably the things shaping the gods, which is why your gods look different to ours.

_

I had a close experience yesterday they only speak of in narratives related to esoteric stuff, that I experienced myself from the outside that I was outside my body feelingwise but not looking wise, hoping this will work maybe down the line to overcome the fear of becoming myself
Then maybe I can start to feel a certain imminent experience of what the memory of the memory of the memory of my father corresponded to who he was. And perhaps what that meant direction wise whether he shared any thing which attributed any motion of godhead, khrishna, Buddha or Jesus ’ dad. Somewhere, in the recordoutside my body images of that faint feeling a vision of a self looking back, -at me , created an imAge certain to enable the view of the man in the mirror.