Goerge Floyed Death

This article is from a left-leaning website:

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

Nonetheless they admit blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks.

See the first graph in the article.

Blacks kill between about 450-600 whites annually, whites kill between 150 and 300 blacks annually.

So not only are blacks many times more violent than other races, their violence is more racialized.

This article is also from what appears to be a left-leaning website:

https://psmag.com/social-justice/black-cops-are-just-as-likely-as-whites-to-kill-black-suspects

So the article admits the vast majority of blacks killed by police officers were armed, more than 99%.
It also concedes white police officers are no more likely to kill blacks than brown and black police officers.
So the problem doesn’t appear to be wHiTe SuPrEmAcY after all. :laughing:
The article goes onto conclude cultural bias is the problem.
My conclusion is different.
The problem is blacks are many times more violent than nonblacks.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

So in 2019, 235 black men were killed by police.
And of those 235, about less than 1% were armed.

https://psmag.com/social-justice/black-cops-are-just-as-likely-as-whites-to-kill-black-suspects

So let’s say a couple of black men are innocently killed every year.
How is that an epidemic?
It ain’t.
Thousands or millions constitutes an epidemic, not a couple or a few.

Fake News

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Homicide

https://www.amren.com/commentary/2017/05/black-on-white-rape-anti-white-racism-crime/

https://www.amren.com/commentary/2017/05/black-on-white-rape-anti-white-racism-crime/
[/quote]
I mean, this is just weak shit. First James Baldwin is not advocating violence, nor is he likely speaking about himself, being a gay man. But jeez he is talking about an angry fantasy. I get angry fantasies about hitting people and worse for their driving,f or example. Baldwin and the other two, grew up when they were denied voting rights systematically in many parts of the US, there were still lynchings, systemtic abuse of blacks by police and every facet of the government was the rule, peaceful protesters were beaten and worse, blacks were not served in many places, including in the North of the US. A black man flirting with a white woman was in more danger than a white man sexually assaulting a black woman in many places in the us. A drug war had been set up specifically to attack the black community. That was why it was set up. That was the motivation, not any concern about drugs. And the media/entertainment was telling this people they did not exist were animals were morons systematically. Anyone who thinks they would not have fantasies of violence in that climate
is
lying
or introspectively retarded.
Baldwin worked with non-violent organizations, wrote and worked with white people, and he could fucking write. He works as an example of a literary figure, but not as some justifier of violence. Read the damn quote again.

Cleaver is hardly a literary figure. I read soul on ice a long time ago and while he can write well it contains a lot of idiocy. And hey the guy also said the police should NOT be criticized for use of excessive force and in the latter part of his life he became a Conservative Republican.

Amiri Baraka is the only decent example and he should not have gotten the respect he did, including the respect of the white community. He was not a great writer, but was treated as such. Of course sexism and rape fantasies are hardly restricted to blacks. He later moved away from his sexism and racism.

It’s like three random quotes out of context by three cherry picked black people and it’s as if the intellectual black community was pro- black men raping white women.

It’s just crap.

Most people think that the results of black treatment should have slippled out of black families and black people long ago, usually they jump back to the Emancipation Proclamation and think, things are fair now or worse they are unfair the other way. And why is there crime and problems in a community that has it on equal terms, look at the Koreans.

This is so naive it’s a joke.

In my family the results of WW1 caused shattering problems while I was growing up. A grandfather who was in the trenches and his PTSD and lung damage from gas, directly led to serious problems in my generation and the next one. (and the way blacks were treated in the US in 1917 was systematically abominable). EVeryone thinks they would live the lives of other people better than they do while having not the slightest understanding of how even a single sexual abuse event can unravel things a couple of generations down the line and more in middle class white families or those of any other culture.

it’s just tut tutting back seat driving ignorance, with the implicit claim that ‘I’ would have gotten over stuff better.

And of course 1917 and the emancipation proc were not the end of systematic abuse.

You’re just feeding the elites dream memes.

Fair points.

Slavery ended about 1865 and segregation about 1965.
The former was preceded by the civil war and the latter by the civil rights movement.
Since the 1960s blacks, other minorities and women have had some preferential treatment.
Virtually no one alive today knew anyone who was enslaved.
By 2065, virtually no one alive will’ve ever been segregated.
For just about every action there’s an equal and opposite reaction.
But social (re)action is a lot less straightforward than material (re)action.
The civil war and rights movement were backlashes against slavery and segregation.
Today, many of those to the left on these issues imagine more will eventually be done till blacks, other minorities and women are equal with whites in every way, or all the ways they consider to be important.
But what may happen instead is as slavery, segregation, colonialism (or settlement) and the patriarchy (or chivalry) grow ever more distant in the human psyche, whites and men may get increasingly fed up with preferential treatment for minorities and women.
There’ll be a backlash against the backlash and a backlash against the backlash against the backlash and so on.
In the late 2010s and early 2020s, I think we’re seeing some of this play out already.
Only time will tell for sure exactly where it’s all headed.

academic.oup.com/sf/article-abs … edFrom=PDF

familyinequality.wordpress.com/ … 2-problem/

brandeis.edu/projects/fse/s … nnedy.html

businessinsider.com/stupid- … ?r=US&IR=T

Here’s how bad government math spawned a racist lie about sexual assault

Just fucking pisses me off, this shit. This myth goes back to when black women were systematically raped by their owners.

I like you Gloominary in many ways, but I am jsut tired of the anti-semitic and black hating shit.

It’s shit.

And it plays into the hands of the people who hate us all and love to watch us fight.

I like you.

Fair points.

Skip to 25:45 mark:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSSAH5HnyqA[/youtube]

“We are in a Civil War of Narratives

I came to a realization about a week ago that Liberal-Leftists, who claim to be “anti-racist”, are actually more racist than the “racists” they accuse. The whites, on the side of blacks, are the real racists. This is because, it is not out of any real or true loyalty, admiration, or even sympathy, that white-liberals side with blacks, but out of guilt and only guilt. And because it is a motivation based on white-guilt, it will never solve any “racism”, especially not what they accuse of other whites.

This is a lose-lose situation. The implication is that “racism is systemic”, but it’s not, and especially not in the way the liberal-leftists, liberal-whites, believe. Rather, systemic oppression overwhelmingly benefit white liberals. If white liberals really or truly wanted to “not be racist”, then they would give over their homes, their women, their jobs, their privileges, to poor black men. Do they? No. Will they ever? No. Therefore, white-liberals, and liberal-leftists, are the biggest hypocrites on earth. The “racism” they claim to hate, claim to fight against, is the very same “systemic racism” that benefits and privileges them.

They know this subconsciously, which is the core, the root of their “white-guilt”. It is the seed of their motivations. However, rather than confront and address this motivation, they will never admit to it. They will always lie about it. Because confronting it would mean undoing the very foundation of all their subsequent privileges, which they would never give up, willingly.

The so-called “systemic racism” runs much, much deeper than that.

Let’s go back to Slavery. How and Why, were Negroes ever enslaved to begin with? Who benefited? Who benefits today?

The liberal-leftists, liberal-whites, did, and do.

I will say something very racist.

Black CULTURE! is the worst culture in the world.

If I talk to a black person as an individual, they’re not so bad at all, they have their kinks like anyone does.

You know why I think their culture is so bad?

Whites own the media, and it’s a bunch of racist fucks who want to make blacks look stupid.

BET (black entertainment television) ranks up with TBN (trinity broadcasting network) as the two worst channels on television. That is not an accident!

I’ve been seeing that a lot lately, in that the US Democratic Party funds leftist hate groups… a bit like our Momentum over here, but I think they’ve been shut down over the course of last year, as I haven’t heard or seen them in the area/Corbyn territory.

Read MagsJ’s message above…!

I’ll give an example of black entertainment (maybe it’s different outside of America) that is pure shit!

Tyler Perry.

Pure shit. The whites LET him be worth hundreds of millions of dollars as a sign of black empowerment.

He writes, directs, produces and acts. His movies are pure shit!

I’m sure in this mans brain that he thinks he’s a black empowerment genius! When white people see his movies and television, he’s laughable, like, fucking pathetic.

I don’t think he sold out. I think he’s so stupid he actually believes his hype. That’s why the whites prop him up. America is an extremely racist country.

One aspect of reparations though is with television commercials.

Blacks are only 15 percent of the US population (they commit 52 percent of the homicides (mostly on each other!!)). But they are in about 50% of the commercials on television now. They are over-represented in AD campaigns… that’s a small but noticeable step towards reparations (as long as the commercials don’t use the television and movie stereotypes of “black culture”)

That is nothing but laughable.

110000 US citizen died because of corona in last three months and ssome wise people are still calling it fake news. That s great.
If that is the mindset of some US people, It is not surprising that trump behaves in that way. It is not his fault but of those people whom he is representing.

God Bless America.

With love
sanjay

I don’t understand calls to defund the police, when it’s donations from the military that make the police force more militarized. It’s not like the black budget of the government will be revealed in order to be adjusted.

Some white people simply have never been treated unfairly or even felt stress based on skin color, so they can’t relate to the experience.

Rodney King was thirty years ago. Police brutality was just as obvious then. It’s clear that human beings are unfit to hold authority over other human beings.

However, I don’t see us resorting back to some type of neighborhood chief who resolves third party problems. Which means power will continue to be abused according to those same human flaws that uniforms can’t hide. I hope I’m wrong.

America is America.
In America (and Canada hopefully), the experts don’t matter, the media doesn’t matter, the politicians don’t matter, the INDIVIDUAL and what he or she thinks matters.
China and India have always been full of sheep and they probably always will be full of sheep, that’s why your countries are shitholes.
Stay the fuck in India, you’re not welcome in North America.

If you don’t respect the individual, don’t come to North America.

Who went and pissed-off Gloom…? Oh yea, Zinnat.

Sanjay/Zinnat is an individual.

In what way are you respectful of Sanjay or Sanjay’s opinions?