Giftedness Exists

This being the case, the knowing, does it not make more sense that a woman would continue to value truth more, not less, and continue to seek it out, as she would the holy grail?

But then again, perhaps it all comes down to the individual. But without truth, without that kind of knowledge/knowing, how can there be any freedom, any human evolution?

Lol I don’t know. It seems to me one would not seek what one already has.

The group has duly read this adolescent answer.

The rest was a bit over your head, eh?
:slight_smile:

Sorry to overestimate you, did not mean to hurt you.
I could never fathom the sheer fragility of your type.

Replies can remain funny, but without the baiting…

Seemingly, that is true but truth can be evasive and we can see it with rose-colored glasses or with tunnel vision, et cetera. Is it not a good idea to question what our version of the truth is at times? Have you ever known the Truth of this or that and at some point discovered that you did not have the Truth or truth but a flawed version of reality.

I may be wrong but you make it sound like truth is something which we can possess or wear like some material object.

I am of the opinion that all we can have is a conscience, meaning we feel pain when we are being less than truthful.
But truthfulness is the attempt at truth. We can’t ever give guarantees - except of course VO, but that’s literally the only objective truth that will ever be found.

You speak of the definition, I speak of the act.

There does seem to be proponents of it out there… I have since learned.