For Fixed Cross: Logic as self-value.

Have you read my EO philosophy?
Emotional Ontology, I calls it.
I assert, and argue, that being is existing and all is self-loving.

Hate is the nil and love is the one.

WE all have to think ahead and think after. To be one and not the other is to be a fool.

No

Emotive Ontology

Emotion of love binds the self.
It is the fabric of existence.
Love Ontology, is a better title.
Self-loving, or masturbation.
Brings us back to God.
Love Ontology for losers
LoL.

Just had a mental picture of you bopping the bishop.

I bet you were taught you would go blind. HA!

Your assertions and arguments do not quite coincide innselfmloving. The Averroes arguments leave one to believe it’s more like Being and Existence beget the Essence of things.

Correction. The Muslim philosopher was Avicenna.

“Every valuing is a sign of ones physiology” ~ N

Here’s an improved translation of the passage quoted in my OP:

“For philosophy, Kant’s knowledge that reason only has insight into what it itself brings forth in accordance with its design can, if finite reason is historical, only mean that thinking, in an ever-revolving change, makes its own designing of the design the object of its knowledge. If the knowledge however is to be true nonetheless, then absolute spirit must manifest itself in every finite form of reason. For a thinking which radically carries out the change of consciousness, the self-knowledge of reason in the act of its designing becomes a ‘phenomenology of spirit’, that is to say a doctrine of the forms in which the absolute essence of spirit appears as finite. Now Nietzsche carries out a change which puts into question even the fundamental presupposition of Hegel’s: that the absolute in and for itself is already with us. Kant’s doctrine ‘that reason only has insight into what it itself brings forth in accordance with its design’ is taken so radically that it now comes to light how reason itself has been brought forth in history by man, in accordance with his own design. The force which brings forth and determines both reason and the principle of identity that constitutes it bears the name ‘the will to power’. Thinking, knowing and acting is now interpreted out of the historic carrying-out of designing, that is to say out of value-determination. Whereas in Kant the apriority of reason is condition of the possibility of designing, through the change carried out by Nietzsche the design becomes the condition of the possibility of reason.” (Picht, Nietzsche, pp. 71-72, my translation.)

Excellent.

The condition of reason is conditioned in the same way as the condition of man -
indeed valuing, valued-ness and value are the environment in which any species of activity exists.

This is what species are - activity-types.
Not types of objects, unless an activity is an object.

In this way it is easier to see how there are various different species of humanity.

I like the elegance of the implication of the last posts together, which is that ones physics (physiology) determines ones choice in metaphysics. Which in turns determines ones view on physics - and on oneself.

Kant and Hegel demonstrate why sometimes it is not so good to have a high IQ.