Finally

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivCY3Ec4iaU[/youtube]

wow. The best part is definitely the opening but great.

power-$-logic

Lol… I’m sure it won’t. The only Christian Rap I know are the parody ones, but even then, I prefer my rap music serious… or at least (currently) Korean, as I’ve had my fill of standard rap over the decades.

Her visibility has lessened here, and her TV broadcasts along with it… the gimmick wore very thin very quickly, with the advent of her snarling face to camera.

…but it is… and even moreso now, since we declared that the one-sided love affair with mainland Europe was over, and now the illusion of unity has been revealed as false, and their cries that we won’t be able to import any more Continental biscuits laughed at. They tried to use that as leverage? seriously!

Hm. A vague generalized post of yours gets a generalized response to start probing the issue and I am the one lacking specifics.
Do you really feel like you actually did anything when you fart like this?

OK. After Reagan and Bush rearranged the economy even further into neo-con land, the Glass speagal act came riding through at the behest of Wall st. Friedman’s boys get satisfied with a mixed economy? Laughing at you, I am. And, yeah, duh, I know Clinton signed off on it. Just cause you buy into the supposed two teams, doesn’t mean I have to. He’s another neo-con with a democratic ability to speak better than a retard (the level the supposedly other team right wing presidents can’t seem to get past).

I’m not a commie, moron. The last time we had a ‘discussion’ I was very specific, dealing with the radical increase of surveillance capitalism, promoted by certain corporations. This also brought out cries of ‘communism’ and typical response, because it was specific, little man. A guy who posts like he was in a teenage chat room, would need some kind of 50 page thesis to meet your non-criteria, and then you’d cry ‘academic communist.’

Because you ain’t got anything to come with. Not in response to specifics, not in response to generalities.

Something is disgreeing with me, I’ll smack it hard, insult and try to trigger their emotions, so I don’t have to show how poorly I think.

You just spew out chicken shit binary stuff, precisely confirming my point. The right (just like the left) can only think in binary terms. Or with a possible third as a ‘compromise’ as if what we are supposed to think is the middle isn’t bs. Your response was a microcosm of the idiocy you can only see on the other team, because like all the little children out there Pezer you coward, you think your team gives a shit about anything you love.

They have you like the real assholes with power have the fundamentalists like a hammer in their toolbox.

You couldn’t string together a real argument. And you never could in any of your incarnations here. Which is precisely why you resort to generalizations, insults and tiny little smug posts.

Pussy who can’t even show his fear that his mind isn’t what it needs to be.

Obama (who brought in Wall st. guys to clean up the GS created mess, lol) and Trump surrounding themselves with many of the same WS players. yeah, they’re letting up. Those guys are content with a mixed economy. They’ll want to put your DNA on the stock market, make you pay for air, by the dekaliter.

You so boring. Fixed Cross is a smart guy, so in person you must, absolutely must have stuff to offer. But online…you’re nothing.

tldr homeboy

Respect my time and I’ll respect yours.

Yeah but did you have to use the Yoda linguistic typology and lead with the verb, thereby deemphasizing the western egocentric concentration on the ‘i’ as the agent source of action and instead giving precedence to the activity first?

I like the arrogance of western language much more and prefer you to begin with the subject rather than the object or verb. This works in good faith to the illusory notion of freewill, as well as the selfish importance placed on the individual rather than the collective. All about ‘YOU’, it should be first, KT.

Eddie Rispone:

“We’re going to have a conservative House and a conservative Senate, and what we need is a governor who’s conservative—an outsider, someone with serious business skills. Just as important, we need someone who’s not beholden to special interests. This governor is completely beholden to the trial lawyers. He was one. He can’t get anything done. He’s killing thousands of jobs, literally thousands of jobs in the oil and gas industry.”

This is as candid a perspective on democrat ideology as Ive ever heard, it slips out.
youtu.be/xtkMIioc82Q?t=356
when he’s says “overseas”
creepy fuck.

imgur.com/a/LueWT6F