felix dakat

1. i don’t punish others because i lack wits, OH does.
  2. by all means, please do!

In your first post in that thread you assert you are the only remaining critical thinker here.
If that is the case,

1. then it is CLEARLY not the moderators’ fault that the Academy is not up to snuff. How could it possibly be? What could they possibly find to moderate that would be good?
  2. it is really strange you are posting here and further, continuing to argue your case in an environment you consider yourself to be the only person capable of critical thinking. Something does not make sense here.

Second, you demand to be promoted to administration. This also makes no sense and shows little critical thinking in relation to solving the problem of the Academy. If you are moderating, this will not produce an Academy with any more critical thinking. There will still be no one, including yourself, making threads and posts that show these qualities given that a) you do not do this now and b) everyone else will still not be critical thinkers, according to your estimation.

At least part of this Only Humean responds to and correctly. Though his participation in the thread is limited to a few posts in the beginning.

you don’t punish people because you’ve no authority

Let’s not over react against the mods, they are only human.

Just fucking with you, bomb away.
images2.fanpop.com/images/polls/ … 4_full.jpg

When I was a mod back in the old days, I always valued those who fucked with me most because I was honest about being a mod, anyone is kinda shit at it; some were just dicks some had the right idea, and so some I decided to make mods if I could. The least person I would ever consider for a mod were people who did not do anything wrong ever, never were bad people and never were human.

Except for Only Humean who adds caps and a distinctive e.

I’m pretty sure felix is some kind of catmod.

Hey Drusus fuck off. You just got here. It’s really not your business to decide who moderates. Please for the love of god don’t be such a fucking whiny bitch.

Just got here? I was under the impression that he’s a whiny bitch multi of some old whiny bitch.

The moment you guys can say something intelligent, then my purpose has been forfilled, untill then i’ll try to stuff some philosophy down your throats, like it or not.

what the fuck is forfilled? Were you trying to say fulfilled? Are you some kind of joke?

You are actually right, he isn’t trolling, he’s doing something far worse, babbeling and raving. He’s beyond logic and reason, I thought Faust and Only_Humean was bad, but Felix is kinda far far worse, just that he doesn’t dish out warnings …fortunaly.

How can one have a moderator who lacks logic and reason?

being beyond logic and reason sounds like a good thing. like he’s ascended into a higher plane of thought and argumentation. Of course he hasn’t, it just looks like that from your lowly point of view.

Lets keep things civil in here guys, so enough of the profanities and flaming please…

Drusus, you are basing your claims that Felix lacks logic and reason on the fact that he referred back to the OP? perhaps he was trying to keep things on-topic, as anything otherwise should be the start of a new topic.

maybe drusus shouldn’t make such useless threads if he wants us to stay on topic. This topic was over as soon as someone said “no he isn’t”

If you carefully read our conversation between Felix and me, then you’ll see he can’t relate to the callous and brutal nature of OP’s quote, where a boy must suffer the consequenses of not (blindly) obey what his parents has demanded of him, we all know that not all parents are good parents, and not all understands logic and reason, even further that some parents are psychotic and skitzo, which means that they will make unreasonable and preposterous demands. Such scenarious can’t Felix fathom, and contiues a blind conversation.
Felix should be well aware that the community workers often comes to homes where the child has been abused and thusly removed and put in foster homes, it’s such relations he should automaticly make when reading OP.

Felix imo isn’t sane, where least Faust and Only_Humean was indeed sane, but lacked mental aptitude for critical thinking, Felix lacks everything and will babble and rave which blatantly makes him unfit as moderator.

I love reading the bitching-about-mods threads, they’re definitely the funniest.

You know what else is funny? Actually, it’s a who. Kevin Smith, that’s who! I like his movies, but his Q&A’s are better. Dude just speaking to an audience. He’s got a delightful way of talking that just makes him a blast to listen to. I saw him earlier this year, along with Jason Mewes, and I got to talk to him. He told me a story I’d already heard on one of his Q&A’s, but it was still fun to listen to because he was talking to me, and it was really a great story anyway, about his run-ins with the Westboro baptist church after he made Red State. Great movie, btw, I recommend it if you haven’t seen it. Somewhat creepy and horrifying, but funny at the same time because its just so crazy. Once you think you know what’s going on, it just changes tack and leaves you wondering what the fuck this guy is doing. Kevin Smith, I mean, the guy who wrote and directed it, he’s the one you’re wondering what the fuck about.

I’m sorry, am I derailing this ridiculous thread?

Mods are asked to respond to what is posted directly and NOT to play guessing games with every possible intended or unintended scenario or the possible hidden agendas of the various members posting. Castigating a moderator for not being a mind reader isn’t just little over the top, it is completely out of line - not only in this website but in all of the internet. It’s no wonder you are having difficulties with your out-of-bounds expectations.

I really don’t believe you believe your own BS. I suspect your grasping at any old straw that might justify your complaint - which has been renounced by practically every person who has posted to this thread. You might consider applying a bit of critical thinking to your own position. Expectations of mind reading is probably not justified on the internet.

Was anybody ever prosecuted under Deuteronomy 21:18-21 [the passage cited in the OP]? If so, my heart goes out to them. Meanwhile, you are making tangential arguments about an OP containing an incoherent thesis. Your posts are typically petulant, childish and incoherent. Ignorance can be remediated with education. But when ignorance is coupled with arrogance, an individual becomes unteachable. This I fear is your condition Drusus. Although you are globally critical of ILP’s low standards, the irony is that you aren’t up to them. You’re wasting everyone’s time.