Fake Rape Allegations Destroying Football Team

I believe my name Turd is insulting enough, no need to come up with a different insulting nickname that does the job less well.

Call me Shithead, Asswipe, MicroCock, StupidFuck, Retard, Steve, whatever… but your nickname you choose for me just makes you look like a dipshit, and if you wish to be held in esteem around here, please select a better ad hominem for me. I think I deserve it.

As for systems producing degeneracy… we do everything, not for the health of civilization and ideas, but for the health if our microscopic organelles in every cell. Their operations need funded by our actions, in consuming. Aristotle’s ideal of a society of mostly middle class, with few rich or poor, is a society that has it’s metabolic issues in check, but also a good understanding of it’s sexual, reproductive needs, because Autsider, your projecting the very argument Augustus and the Stoa made when monogamy was instituted here:

That’s exactly why Augustus freaked out on the Roman nobility. I suspect heavily it cane from Arius Didymus. Tiberius was adopted late in life as heie, so wasn’t privy to the practice of philosophers living in the households of the elites in Augustus’ era, and while a great many were reforming stoa, not all were, some were epicurian or outright Hendonists.

Issue is, while in terms of feudal succession it is indeed fantastic for giving stability to state and society, it is also a less inventive system, as the general rule is property exchange will seek out the route of least resistance where selfishness has primacy, both in inheritance and in maintance. Medieval feudalism literally began here, serfdom came a few centuries later (restricting coloni to land, while remaining “free”).

It is a fantastic system for styming STDs if you have a large population with few class restrictions on marrying outsiders. Notice both Magsj and Pandora deride foreign women on this forum, that’s a example of that jealously and exclusion. Tiberius is the first we know of who figured out the kissing festivals were spreading STDs. Romans were dying of lots of diseases, and Romans sending expeditions under Nero into the depths of Africa certainly didn’t help, likely introduced malaria, which we know know for certain hit the Romans the hardest. The eras when we presume Christians to be the most Pious and straight laced, such as St. Bede’s era, was the most diseased prone… People would die overnight in his histories doing practically nothing, people were excited to be celebrate and live in monastic obscurity together, and still would die. Nobody knew what the hell to do. Our only recourse to some protection was of course be careful who you rubbed your privates against, marrying while virgin and staying faithful really cut down on a lot of issues, and ensured fathers stayed with their children… which was great, but not a certain solution for success… people still died quite young. People think the Romans had far better medical knowledge than the medieval era, but forget the ideas of the medieval area was a direct outgrowth of the Roman System. I’ve read a bunch if medical texts from both eras, cause Stoics write heavily on medicine, and while I would prefer a Roman doctor for larger access to medical equipment and eider awareness of concepts, they knew next to nothing about diseases, how they worked, how to cure them. Monogamy did a lot to stop the spread of diseases to the point you could assign behaviors to vices and virtues- avoid the vices, shit is less likely to infect your privates. Not positive it won’t happen, but you got a better chance than those who don’t bother. Look at AIDS and gaymen, we wouldn’t if had as bad of a outbreak under 18th or 17th century standards, cops would of shut dien the rotten whore houses fast once it dawned on them what was happening. 19th century Victorian Women would of burnt the places down. Romans and the medieval era had it way, way worst. I’m not saying they couldn’t of survived without monogamy, but I have serious questions regarding how that civilization would if continued on.

But monogamy is still about sex, making healthy kids.

Look at the Hapsburgh Jaw syndrome, a genetic disease if a system NOT turning decadent in your terms, NOT bending but rather breaking. Their line died off from physical absurdities, including sterility and inability to tucking chew. You need a large population for monogamy to begin with, or a neighboring society for getting wives from. If not, you turn out looking like this, a “non-decadent”. Nobody ever had to question their paternity:

That’s why starting in the 11th century, Catholic Church started with a strong emphasis on observing the older marriage incest restrictions, as the results of Manorism and Surfdom produced populations a little too damn closely related to one another, and the nobility had even fewer options for mates, and those fuckheads keptbcomming out dumber and dumber, with more and more disabilities.

You gotta look after not only the needs of organelles nutritionally, but DNA in avoiding the rapid accumilation of negative mutation, which heavily outweights positive mutations. Feudalism didn’t consider this shit, so it has weakeness that Roman Republican orgies didn’t. Roman Republican orgies had the other issues mentioned above, hard to judge which is worst. Plague that kills everyone, making them sterile, or inheritable genetic diseases.

Neither system produces health in trying conditions, decadence is not the issue, but rather the lack of awareness of the limitations of either systems. Both can succeed, hendonism on tiny tropical islands (Tiberius’ Capri emulated such a environment) and monogamy in large populations, but neither fool proof.

I like how Saudi Arabia has realized their system of first degree marriage incest isn’t working out too swell, and has widespread genetic counseling, prior to marriage, to figure out how healthy offspring will be, as they produce a lot of accidental birth defects, few people aware of just how closely related they are to relative strangers. It is one strategy.

I don’t turn away from what “IS”, and this very much “is”, and if you wanted to kill everyone with cuckold or who’re genes, you would literally have to kill everyone including yourselves. At this point, we are all carriers, it is a recessive personality trait in all of us, you would think you Nietzscheans would grasp this faster given the traits of your progenitor bring a obvious cuckold, writing on these topics. Nobody is born to be one, nobody has to remain one, circumstance will often dictate their realization in people. Nobody is a natural Dom or Submissive, Alpha or Beta, that is subjective and changes on fortune. It isn’t a matter of decadence or Magnus inevitable incoherent reply (waiting for it) about instinct and will, etc… it is already spread like jam through our genes. It is better if you don’t go that route in general, but in terms of wider health and wisdom, a philosopher doesn’t run scolding and suppressing for the sake of appearing macho, but rather carefully studies the situation. Trixie is a socalled Tranny from experiencing a youthful childhood rape, his defence mechanisms has kept him alive up to this point, but doesn’t lead to good healthy living, his ballsack for starters are always at risk of bring hacked off, his identity crisis pushes him to take female sex hormones incompatible with his male body, and he still yearns for a female mate, and is constantly demoralized- and our misfit liberal reaction so far has been to reinforce and cheer him on in this.

That’s right up with some of the most foul medieval medical practices I know if, shows severe ignorance that his mind is striving for health but can’t because of long debilitating trauma, and the best response we can get out of someone like Magnus Anderson is to kill him. What does Magnus thinks what happened for the last few thousand years of warefare, at least 4,000 years, to captured troops sold into slavery? The ones too proud died in attempted rebellion or were castrated. The ones who responded to the degragations survived, many even had kids… Trixie’s reaction is hardly unique at root, but as a non-slave, nominally free, drifted to roots that made sense to him as he developed a sense of self. He is obviously conflicted, recognizing in degrees the contradictions, but can’t let go, he always regressed into a childhood emotional state of crying unicorns when this happens. Any psychologist would immediately recognize this. I don’t try to gay cure him (most gays don’t have such a experience as his) but rather just intensify his awareness if his own self admitted contradicting points, noting other guys don’t do that,or have his problems. He is bright enough eventually to grasp it. He sees it as a mother-bible issue, and while the Bible is certainly not without positive recourse here, bush as the Book of Job, he is hostile to it and it can be achieved under more modern, secular sounding methods. It is just very hard given the extreme backwards stupidity of our age, and the extreme obstacles that a Utopian Nietzschean-Thelemite outlook produces in culture, exasperating very simple, reasonable, rudimentary solutions.

Our era of Liberalism Unto Death isn’t very good for philosophy, especially psychology. We made some advances, but we also created some very stupid fucking issues we didn’t have before. In more barbaric eras, like the Inquisition, if you just came out and said you had a problem, didn’t understand why you did it, sincerely tried to change- they usually didn’t punish you, but rather sincerely engaged the issue with the few tools they had. If you could afford private priests, you got them, or if you couldn’t, you got to share. Church life and structure was prilovided, they would rebaptise you to drive out the devils, recommend religious fasts, living simpler, contemplative lives, but that’s many of the elements still used today to treat PSTD in group sessions and specialized retreats. Only thing is we stuck some absurd stigmas on the shit. The ancient world didn’t deny the obvious existence of evil, they accepted it, responded to it, treated it. Only today we deny it, and let it plague us. It is because we know so little about sexual dysfunctions beyond Freudian emphasis on Hysterics that so much absurdity happens today. It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that a non-conforming system of Christianity is taking root in the hardest hit areas of Africa, and it us largely for the above reasons, reasons Europe and the Nietzscheans are fast forgetting, it as a system is two thousand years old, very robust and not merely survives, but resolves a lot of these issues, better. Long established religions like Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism also have many of these inbuilt advantages. I strongly recommend against going around just killing everyone you disagree with, because your disgusted, as your the product of a much larger sexual system you don’t have much understanding of. I do have respect for systems that work and aid survival, admittedly Magnus, but it doesn’t mean I prefer them. I just am hesitant to stamp them out if they aren’t shown to be inevitably destructive if left unchecked, and recommend a more educated, civilized approach other than having to shoot the problem people in the streets like the Philippines hasin getting rid of it’s Thug-Nietzschean drug dealer issues. It is deeply Anti-Philosophical to take your approach to things Magnus, and I honestly don’t think even Nietzsche himself would approve if some of the thick headed, ignorant, retarded ideas you guys carve our if the cadaver of his long dead ideas. If you want to be a philosopher, you need to start thinking like one. Modern medicine didn’t arise out of fanatical adherence to destructive Neanderthal ideas. Someone had to sit around, looking at the idiocy of his era and say to himself that everyone can do better. We increasingly don’t anymore, it us really embarrassing that comes the internet, rides a dark age. You think we would be getting smarter, but we only seem to be getting dumber.

I can think of a third: fear (coupled with irrationality)

Let say the alternative was that she got caught cheating. Maybe the excuse of rape suddenly shifts the blame and makes it not her fault… instinct to preserve existing relationships perhaps

Turd, seriously? You just can’t accept social drinking without sex?

Oh, look, it’s the village hoe, just asking to be gang raped! I mean, what a fine tradition!

And what about this village orgy? Everyone wants to participate because everybody wants to fuck somebody, right? (and obviously you can tell that the guy in yellow shirt gets his choice of pussy)
youtube.com/watch?v=vQCJaVaOhsk

Or very, very base. Monkey-like.
Maybe even further back.

A certain kind of monkey, like a bonobo.
At the end it’s a faggot monkey again.

I don’t see how drinking is a good time. Beer has this smell of it that smells like a redneck. Now I actually respect redneck culture, if I had it my way I would live on a ranch. But I wouldn’t drink beer.

A good time used to be playing Smash bros with a buddy. But autists ruined that, autists got so good at the game nobody could play it anymore.

Now they are building a prison system. And society has reduced cranial capacity with each new (de)generation.
I hope someone changes it soon.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yndfqN1VKhY[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzK97Aaj_U8[/youtube]

Turd, I never advocated for incest. And unless monogamous relationships must necessarily be incestuous, I don’t see why bring it up. Looks to me like you’re pulling strawmen out of your asshole.

Apparently, there is no such a thing as decadent aristocracy since aristocracy is somehow above decadence. And yet, basic physics tell us that the greater the height the greater the fall. Simple, less developed, organisms do not have as much capacity for degeneration as complex, more developed, ones do.

First off, that is one fine looking village whore Pandora, and I see no man in a yellow shirt.

Secondly, I’ve been debating buying Daphnis and Chloe, Chaereas and Callirhoe, and a few other classic novels centered around pirates, kidnapping, death and rape. I wrote in the past on this site on Photius’ documenting Syrian Love Novels where the women are running around in impossible love that tragically can’t be because of pursuing rapists and societal strong men constantly want to bang them.

It seems as a general rule until relatively recently, every love story involved kidnapping Helen or her Lover, a impossible social attachment as every swinging dick pursues HER, she us always on the verge of suicide, till he gets her at the end, or they both just fucking die.

Only in Leucippe and Clitophon do I even see a happy ending, the Shepard Daphnis in other poems die a horrible death denying love, only in Theocritus do I see him defying Aphrodite, denying love, and the gods mock him. Reminds me of “Love and Strife in a Dream” except it seeks to be purposefully unromantic, and there isn’t a frollic in the dream world.

At some point, liqour and whoredom got introduced into the equation and instead of pirates and raiders and slavers coming to steal the hot pieces of ass, babes would just get liqoured up and lie on their backs. You also got Lancelot and Guinevere, but you know that search for the Holy Grail, and it’s intoxicating imagery, had a role, his court chose a search for a alcoholic vessal, cause they were all drunks. Notice they we’re hunting for philosophy books on virtues, or wise monks or texts, no- they wanted only the most badassed vessal ever to hold alcohol, cause Guinevere was a slut.

Then at some point women could have love without being booze hounds and/or kidnapped and raped. I don’t know when that started. Maybe Shakesphere? Romeo and Juliet shares a almost identical structure with the suicide stories Photius reviewed. When… I don’t know. I just know today, the tradition of drunken sluts getting ganganged is alive and well, as is of women constantly being chased by suitors and power hungry, greedy men trying to possess them at all cost, by force if necessary. Not too many Trobadors under the window of fair maidens singing of her love and beauty as far as I can see, not once have I witnessed this. I’ve seen plenty of drunken whores who put out on the first drink though. Women unable to get a ride home from the concert, saying they will pay their way by teabagging me… how very clever the role reverse, sounds genius in your drunken stupor on the side of the road. I do like honey in my tea, but not like that. Undoubtedly a fine liberal arts degree she is pursuing too.

World is full of lushes who spread it for near anyone, only person not invited to that party is Trixie. Half the guys are eyeing the situation skepticalky thinking it is a bad idea, cock gonna get sick afterwards.