Failed Obonko presidency

XOM created Isis and Trump made Tillerson the sec of state.

Breitbart doesn’t even claim to be telling real news. Its not good to seek out stories that confirm your biases. That’s sort of anti intellectual. When every story from an outlet throughout its entire history has leaned in the same direction politically, then you have to wonder why you’re reading it still.

Name something Breitbart published that wasn’t true. Then name something they published that was true. I’ll do the same for CNN, after you do.
Then we can start to truly speak to one another.

Don’t forget, if you question whether or not obama was born in america or out of the states, that makes you a racist as well.

Why are you insisting that I advocate for CNN? Kind of weird man.

I get the impression that you’re a fan of professional wrestling.

Glad to see you decline. Not at all surprising.

I have never once seen a professional wrestling show.

You cant construct views of your own. You just switch back and fourth with whatever is fashionable, reciting talking points because you want to participate. But you’re stuck at that level, because for you to argue with me, you need me to recite the opposite line. I didn’t advocate for CNN. You just need me to because that’s your straw man.

You’re like the guy who if I say, “trump is dishonest”…instead of addressing that, you’d accuse me of being a Clinton supporter and want to change the subject to that.

You’ve never really been creative in your ability to debate or understand complex problems. You’re a memorizer man. Just learning what one side says so you can argue against a caricature of the other side without ever actually facing the challenge of a line of thinking that doesn’t fit what you already believe.

You going to church every Sunday yet?

Slave.

Yes. You are. And I legitimately feel sorry for you.

I sure hope so. Pond scum probably feels sorry for the fish that are indifferent to it. Each lifeform has its little cloistered world and can’t value beyond those confines. Only seeking truth as such, and will to power, will push you beyond your false reality bubble of delusions and banal vanity. But I’m certainly not holding out hope for you.

Keep toking it up, bruh.

Your mom.

This thread is why I advocate a one party system made up of competent politicians… regardless of their political leanings, but they do what’s best for the country and meet their citizens’ needs.

What’s to stop that one party from being terrible and doing what is worst for the country and their citizens’ needs?

:handgestures-thumbupright:

And that is what is wrong with trying to represent every monkey on the planet by letting them vote.

Void/James… there would be checks and measures in place, and those veering off these, replaced. The political infighting and hindering of policy delivery seems to only hinder progress and line pockets, and the nation suffers.