Existence and Nonexistence

James

Let me see if I have this right - because this would appear to be an important piece of missing information to me.

Consequential indicates following as a result or effect. So you are therefore saying that the PtA has to be built up first before it can affect.

Well that makes sense to me.

With GOD being the cause then it becomes a domino effect of sorts.

Simply existing, it has built up PtA…God power.

WendyDarling

Hmm . . . I guess that is one way of putting it.

I think this is bound to:

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = “The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is”.

Here is my drastically simplified example just to get things rolling:

We have two variables: A & B

B is the initial state of PtA and is Zero

A contains, well, lets say two - it whacks B with two.

B now contains a PtA of two as a consequence of being whacked by A

This example is a domino effect - an illusion - because - “The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is”. B would have to whack A back.

RM:AO accounts for the illusion I have created here - B goes on to affect C because it has PtA that was given to it from A as a consequence of being whacked.

If you combined what I mentioned as PtA existence, then added the PtA domino effect, wouldn’t that be a double layered eventuality accounting for unforeseen affects, what some call random or chaotic results?

Are you trying to break my brain?

:laughing:

Seriously though . . . I am currently working on a logic example:

The double layer in my example is in metaspace - so it is not a part of our space. There is only one active layer in our space. Random ? . . Wendy, I am still thinking about how to answer a question you once asked me about that . . . I don’t like the idea of random - let us just say that.

My brain hurts . . .

:smiley:

I also kind of messed my example up to begin with, I am working on it.

:smiley:

We have two variables: A & B

B is in the initial state of PtA = Zero

A contains, well, lets say two - it whacks B with two.

B is now in a state of PtA = two, as a consequence of being whacked by A

B goes on to affect C and C goes on to affect D et cetera - it is all linear at this point. However we are talking about a 3D space so to provide an example for that is a little bit more time consuming.

I only said random due to our predicted outcomes being off for no explainable reason (Think of Star Trek’s Spock giving the odds in percentages of something going as expected or not as expected, outcome probabilities). Random may be merely a poor or small perspective.

Random is useful in talking about things - especially when we have to begin an example. Predicted outcomes would be off through lack of precision I imagine. Probabilities are also useful but only to make good guesses. Does GOD really throw dice?

PtA would have to be “built up first” if you started with nothingness. But guess what …

PtA precedes Affectance, but also affect precedes PtA. They have both always existed and eternally cause the other. There was no “first”.

PtA is never zero. That would be the state of nonexistence, nothingness - a fantasy.

How “unforeseen” depends upon who is seeing. But the complexity does increase to the point of unpredictability. Information retention and utility is always limited.

Absolutely not. Only creatures gamble.

James

Man I am already aware of the ZERO thing - as I stated in Reality 0.1 - Let us break a rule and use infinite homogeneity as a convenience.

That is right.

Yup. Because anything without physical affect cannot physically exist.

That is exactly what I was going for . . .

I broke the rule and used infinite homogeneity as a convenience. There cannot not be ZERO outcomes - when there is ZERO - infinity outcomes are plausible and we know that is not the case - so to start with one outcome less than infinity is more plausible and we know with the universe there are even more outcomes than that.

Localized outcomes.