Everybody stop having sex for a second and read this.

I could care less.

It does. And, your point is?

generally speaking, I would think the universe must know itself, such to build itself. then once we see that in all-time, then Divinity [why God?] would know everything informational.

it’s just that’s not the same as experiencing it + experience is an affect of doing or drive in reality. so divinity [itself and in us [the kingdom of heaven is within]] gets to experience what it knows will happen. as an all-knowing entity [of information] I think it would want there to be much more than a world it already knows. perhaps this is why we get lost in our characters so to say. …and is also why forgiveness is appropriate.

_

THIS THREAD IS BAT_SHIT CRAZY

I agree.

you just need to be able to picture information sets?

for ‘god’ read, set of all information in all-time etc.

I wasn’t going to comment and as much as I seriously hate to agree with Lev on ANYthing … I can’t deny the truth of this one of his posts.
:icon-rolleyes:

^^ Either everything here is wrong or you guys are! :wink:

It’s not so much that its “wrong” it just seems to make no connections to any points.

Like, the brain does look like a fetus…but what is the point you are trying to make?

E.g. Where you begin with the singular and whole, then the next set of things would relate to that, then so on and so forth, there are correlative connections between all things. If the first thing were a face, then you would easily see where we are all connected to it. Hatingmeiseasier’s mathematical patterns emulate this.

the others just like to mock what doesn’t fit into their simplistic religious worldview, not realising the joke is on them.