Erotic sexual fantasies and posts.

I saw what you highlighted, not erotic at all. Then you said it leaves more to the imagination.

In which case, why not call “walls” erotic, they leave even more to the imagination.

Well, if we base your statement on Plato’s cave, those walls might indeed become quite erotic - to our own desires.

We aren’t talking about your heavenly walls, we are talking about saying that a cotton ball or a piece of cheese is erotic. Why not say everything is erotic because you can just use your imagination. And the only things that are not erotic, are actual sexual things, because they could possibly turn someone off.

So are you saying here that the erotic cannot also be seen as 'heavenly"?

:laughing: In the right hands, those tools can become quite erotic.

Can you say with certainly that everything cannot become erotic with the aid of one’s imagination?

:laughing:

That would depend on how sexually explicit they are. One man’s or woman’s meat is another’s poison.

I was trying to say that your heavenly walls were erotic more so than even a cotton ball or piece of cheese.

:laughing: This is certainly true.

Geez, haven’t even posted your story and you’re already griping about being censored.

Well, I think if you write like the above–tying your libido into biology, survival, censorship, etc.–you could easily make it philosophical (you can actually make anything philosophical–everything can be tied into deep issues in our lives).