Enlightenment

Karpel, will you share your in between experiences? I’m gonna check out your link.

Any specific recommendations?

Meno wrote

What is a psychic imprint? What is this psychic evolution?

What I found interesting about astral projecting to the plane of peace is that when I asked if I had lived a life as a human, my life was revealed in a black and white montage without any emotional context, very matter-o-factly without my biases or beliefs. Very strange indeed to view one’s life from such a detached vantage point. When you have no human body, no human needs to be satisfied or experienced, I arrived on that plane without any emotional baggage, lacking all memories of my life until I asked for proof.

sorry my answer ended up in the wrong place
I hope Kerpel doesent mind my interjection.at times, and I offer the idea that aspects of this theme convoluted relevance at this level.

I believe that answers to that question is effected by the primal perceptive logic of the beginning state, this is why, at the animal stage, very few animals can think except in nominal, binary affects. as most thought is occupied and imprinted from the fight or flight basic existential threat.

I don’t understand any of what is above. What is a beginning state? Do you think souls evolve?

I’ve been asking a lot of questions hoping for you to fill in the blanks with your opinions, learned or otherwise, but am missing your responses.

Sure, ill retrace and respond accordingly, as I can .

Wendy, I retraced the whole forum and found that I answered. most questions, except some addresses to Karpal.

Basically the word " imprint’ comes to mind, and although I adapted that word from a class I attended on imprint of behavior upon chickens in a pay h class , where f newly born exposed to a human being beofe to the mother hen, will follow. the person, as of they were their mother
)

This sense of am imprint is behavior cognitive, whereas imprints on the soul follow cognitive ideas through death and the Bardo state to rebirth.

This question remained less undefined, because it’s not provable by the similar bit not identical behaviorist model
It is proof by analogy, and You are questioning the appropriateness of using that analogy, if i understand You. Correctly.

Ideas in the form of four virtues imprinted on each person’s soul as written in the Bible some where courtesy of Pilgrim Tom’s knowledge. I think they are justice, prudence, temperance, and fortitude, but I’m not certain since I located it under Catholicism.