Ecological Morality

Let’s wait on how immune suppression to control population by drug inducement will allow the equitable balance to develop between natural and artificial conditions of production and cinsumption; to even the field, before jumping to hasty conclusions.
This supposed pandemic may or may not serve as a coming index to evaluate by.

What do you mean by immune suppression? Please explain.

I think it entirely possible that our immune systems have been effected not merely by ecological factors, but by biochemical agents released , accidentally, or otherwise, that invades lowered resistance, thereby causing virolous responses.

{Please see this response in the next block-sorry}

Sorry, my response was placed in the preceding block.

But to repeat: human immunity has been constrained to lower levels of resistance, some by ecological factors, and some by accidental or other means of release into the environment-of biochemical agents.

Can the coronavirus epidemic be in any way tied into global warming?

You ain’t wrong Meno… you are most definitely right.

I think I’ve talked on the topic enough here, over the years, so have nothing more to say, but only that I agree… there is nothing moral about current ecological and economical initiatives and objectives, well… not that many, at the very most.

Sure, there are some, maybe too many, that suffer from immunodeficiency disorder.

But are you saying that our collective immunity has been collectively lowered, so that our immunity can’t fight Covid 19, Sars, Mers, so forth and so on, whatever pandemic comes along next? that the problem is that we just can’t fight these viruses?

I read that Bats carry over 60 different types of coronavirus. Their immune systems must be much better than ours.

I seem to remember somewhere reading that a commune based on Huxley’s Island existed. I cannot find any evidence of that on google. Be that as it may, communal living in the USA does not have a good track record. Capitalism is too alluring to most. The idea that you are what you possess is a difficult one to counter. In other words having speaks more to a persons sense of self-worth than even being.

The spread of the coronavirus is forcing us to realize we are one.