Dutch Divorce Rate Skyrockets In Response To Alimony Reform

And how do you define “bigotry”?
Whatever disagrees with the popular zeitgeist?

Bigotry is prejudice against something it is not about just one view or attitude that dominates.
I am bigoted against okra, cauliflower, hate of background and ancestry and self made deliberate ignorance.

What opinion is not bigoted? When does a perceived pattern cease to be prejudiced?

this is a statement of your official epistemology? Well it’s unacceptable and needs some considerable revision. Like I can’t even know if I have analytical apriori necessary knowledge or synthetic a posteriori contingent knowledge if I rely on you, man.

For this reason I shall present to you the following video, that in its stead might you rise from your ashes like a phoenix, and see the world in its true epistemological glory.

So many are not. Look at the word as part of a scale of emotions or taste. You can be prejudiced against something or someone but not hate, loathe or the extreme, want to kill.

So, no opinion, whether positive or negative is bigoted if it has what?
Wanting to kill?

Who even mentioned anything about killing?

If I say chimpanzees are not as smart as humans, am I bigoted against chimpanzees; a chimpanzee-phobe, am I implying e should exterminate this species?
Could I not like cauliflower and still know a negative fact about it?
Could I not hate, dislike it, and still find a positive fact about it?

I think you are bigoted against anything that chalenges your world-view.

You obviously still just glance at what people write and pick and choose. I had hoped for better. I know you understand what I wrote if you take the time.

What this?
That you imply hatred as a motive, makes you part of the popular method of dismissing reality that confronts your prejudices.

Taste is not a social construct, but it can be warped - shaped, directed, formed - with social engineering.
Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, but coping with it, is subjective.
We recognize essence through appearance. Only the human manimal can be trained to be so ill that it doubts its own senses.

You are so wrong about the human animal being the only one. All species can be trained so.
You think we only use sight to know or perceive? We actually use all available senses. Some of us more than others but, if we have it, it is used even if we don’t know it.
We are herd/pack animals with limited genes and abilities. Inherited knowledge is given to the next generation. Instinct of food, drink and social bond.
Yes it does get warped and change through sentience and our direct indelible instinct to be part a herd. Like many animals we can change herds/packs and so change what is part of us. Adaptation.
Really not sure how you interpreted hatred as motive as you describe.
Hatred is a title for an innate instinctual attitude for all animals and to a point insects and perhaps certain plants. A protective, defensive sense. All that we title as emotions are instincts that direct towards safety. As sentient beings we should be able to redirect but, our pack/herd instincts tend to kick in at times in error.
All are a scale though. Motive??? Perhaps instinct.