Dreams to deja vu.

Gibbuns

Cotton, my current son, was/is that dream dog. Two precog dreams that have come to pass.

Precog dreams are brief scenes that pass in seconds. Lone visions not fettered to any Alice In Wonderland effects found in typical dream sagas that jump around in plot and characters.

The last six months have been fraught with deja vus, some crazy intense ones that have pounded me for my lack of memory.

Now, when you say “son”, what do you mean?

Meaning that you actually saw white dogs? I’m interpreting you as: On two occasions, I saw white dogs 3 years after I dreamed them, and that triggered a deja vu (i.e. faint memory of the dream coming back).

Am I misinterpreting?

Can’t say I’ve had any of those, though I’ve had plenty of dreams with symbolic content and new what they symbolized in the midst of dreaming them.

… something’s culminating. :-"

My dog, son.

Nothing faint about these memories and now the context makes sense since that dog I saw was my current dog, cotton, in the current abode Joker and I share. What a trip!

Am I the only one with precog dreams?

I’ll play devil’s advocate here.
Dreams come from our unconscious.
It might simply be a matter of hindsight which is also usually, from my way of thinking, what fate or destiny is when people refer to those two ideas.

It’s difficult to prove whether a dream is a precognitive one. I think that the jury is still out as to whether or not they even exists. We see things in our waking life which we are not even aware that we see but our unconscious minds nevertheless “pick” these things up and add them to the material, so to speak, of who we are and interpret them. Dreams are suggestive and they can give us a push toward accomplishing something within our lives which we may not even have been aware that we desired to do but within us the stew is cooking. The unconscious speaks to us, shows us something, and that which eventually came to be realized was simply a seed being planted in our conscious waking life. The fact that it took three years could simply be because life and being and becoming is a process.

Precognition is an extremely interesting subject and i can understand how we might think that we have such power and insight but I rather think that the mind and the unconscious are far more so than that.

Even so, you seem to be thriving whether or not its precognition or the planting of the inevitable seed to realization. You go girl.

I think that sometimes it’s important for us to ask ourselves why we feel the way we do - what meaning that is necessary for us is derived from our thinking and believing in a certain way?

How are you being served by believing that your dreams are precognitive ones?
These kind of dreams or thinking about them as such do bring a kind of magic to our lives, seems to make them (our lives) more special and purposeful.
I have always felt that the brain and the mind themselves are the final frontier - not deep space though those two former things (mind and brain) are part of deep deep space too.

I know precog dreams exist. What I’m struggling with is remembering them upon waking and recognising them as precog before they come to pass. Even if I was able to first, remember, then second, recognize, how would such snippets of my future be useful?

You “believe” that precog dreams exist, MM.
How can you know for sure? I cannot say that “I know” they don’t exist.

How can we know beforehand that a dream is precog until something has come to pass?
Some believe that some are clairvoyant, some people that is but how can we know for sure. Some people are capable of paying closer attention to things and seeing possible consequences or possibilities.

I suppose that if you found meaning in something which you hadn’t considered before, it could be a starting point to spur you on.
If you really “believed” in such things, you might just take it as a message from the universe to do something about it.lol But that can work in both positive and negative ways, depending on who the individual is. That’s why belief can be a dangerous thing in the wrong minds.

I also suppose that such snippets could be useful since obviously you find this fascinating and interesting so it could open the door for you to more meaning and purpose - you could delve more into knowledge about such things. That would make for a more optimum lifestyle. Better than tv anyway, right?

Earlier you said that there is a noticeable difference:

Could you not use this as a marker?

Gibbmeitall

Markers? How will I reconcile the two: present and future? The future visions don’t blend or connect with the present beyond my presence as an observer/participant. Considering how far reaching this is blows my mind and that’s painful.

So you have precog dreams of the present and the future? Your dream of the white dog, you said it represented your black dog–was that a precog dream of the present? What about the deja vu’s 3 years into the future? Was it both present and future? (I’m still unclear about what triggered the deja vu’s).

My old dreams became my new reality. Just took three years. Clear now?

Yeah, but what took 3 years? You had a dream of a white dog. Did you encounter a white dog 3 years later? Did you just have a random deja vu in which you remembered the dream? Was the way your life turned out 3 years later somehow symbolized by the dream (which also symbolized your black dog at the time)?

Help me out here. I’m dumb.

#-o #-o #-o

:wink:

That even answers one of my earlier question: was the white dog in each dream the same dog? Obviously, yes (unless you own two white dogs).

I also get this now. You thought the precog represented your (at the time) black dog, but it really represented your future white dog. ← You can’t tell the difference between the two types of precog.

There are no ‘two types of precog’ so far. :astonished: But thanks, Gibridinghood, for manifesting that potential. :laughing: It is thunk so it is done!

So then would it be fair to assume they always portend to the future? If so, then there’s your gift.

How is something I can’t assimilate a gift?

What do you mean “assimilate”? I’m saying that if you can tell when a dream was a precog, and if they always tell the future, then when you have one, you know what will happen 3 years into the future.

Gibmunster,

Seeing the future is not believing in the future. Okay, I have a precog that I both remember and recognize, how am I to make any sense of it? It does not make sense since all the crazy possibilities will never cross my mind to bridge the two, the precog and its inevitability. Understand?