Donald Trump, Ukraine, And White Nationalists.

A good thing if you happen to be Jewish, yes. Not so much for the goy (non Jew) whose place is to only serve the chosen ones according to Talmudic rabbinical writings.

That’s because outside of the west everybody is becoming Jew wise at an accelerated rate seeing what they have historically reduced the west to. Only the western man or woman remains as Jewish pawns where much of the rest of the world has wised up on the whole act and charade.

So nepotism and identity politics for your own group is not bad at all.

I also appreciate that people aren’t getting their panties in a twist over the replacement of brown people and sing those malaka appeals towards no discrimination, muh equality and don’t be a bigot.

I’m all for identity politics if that’s what people want to do.

Becoming “Jew wise”? What the fuck is wrong with you? You actually believe most or all or even many Jewish people are part of a “Moloch worshipping” cult to take over the world… you got problems man.

There are huge differences between Christianity and Judaism just as there are between either of those and Islam. And I already pointed out that the globalist financial cabal is quite recent historically. Compare a few hundred years, at most, versus over 3000 years that Judaism has existed.

The only thing I agree with that you said is that the cabal members are “atheists”. Of course they don’t give a shit about religions, they simply use them for their purposes. Judaism is probably the single biggest victim of the cabal, more so than any other religion. But Christianity and Islam are also being attacked and undermined as a result, as well as radicalized. Islam has been radicalized more easily based on the fact there has been no Islamic Reformation, but the Christian west is also being slowly radicalized as well, evidenced by people like you.

You want me to prove there is no “Jewish conspiracy”? How do I prove a negative? Other than showing you all the reasons why the idea is idiotic, which I’ve already done. The logical problem of disproving a claim that already has no evidence and exists only by unrefutable statements is the main problem with the conspiratorial psyche. Not even they can ever disprove their own ideas, because the ideas are designed without being possibly falsifiable, thus they have no merit.

I explained why there are more Jewish people in high professional positions, and shown how this fact needs to be compared not to the total population of all people in a country but to the total number of such positions which is relatively very small. But clearly you didn’t get my points. You still think that because a Hollywood producer has the name Weinstein or something that it’s all a conspiracy. Sorry man, but that’s bullshit.

The cabal would be quite happy having people like you become racists and start targeting Jewish people rather than seeing what’s really going on. Why do you think the Jews are traditionally the scapegoat of preference for fascist regimes and movements, like the Nazis or autocratic Islamic leaders or white supremacists? Each of their movements is idiotic and racist, and displays a quality of thinking infinitely below the average human being, including well below the average Jewish person.

All you have shown is that you know nearly nothing about the subject.

Demons and Satan run the world. No wait, it’s shapeshifting reptilians. No wait, it’s an occult order of transdimensional aliens. No wait, it’s the Jews.

Gimme a break. These sort of ideas are designed not only so that there is no actual evidence to support them (other than idiots making YouTube videos where you can literally say and insinuate anything without a shread of actual evidence, just put up disconnected quotes and images out of context with scary music behind it, lol), but more importantly are designed to be unfalsifiable. There’s no way to disprove them, just as there’s no way for you to disprove my claim that the world is run by a huge flying pink unicorn that lives in the sun.

If your view is unfalsifiable by definition then your idea is by definition bullshit.

I’ve already pointed out the fact that Jewish people succeed in finance, business or politics at a higher rate than other religious-culture sub-groups, and I’ve already pointed out the reasons for this. I’ve also already pointed out that the “elite” will infiltrate and use any religious or otherwise group they like in order to co-opt certain members of those forums for their own nefarious ends. That doesn’t speak to those groups themselves.

Until anyone wants to actually tackle those points I made, I’ll assume all this white supremacism racist anti Semitic nonsense is precisely what it is, nonsense. The very fact my points aren’t even being addressed is proof enough of that.

Right… Because it’s such a wild stretch of the imagination that ethnic Jews make up a percentage of the elite…

So it’s just completely out of the realm of possibility that Jews would manipulate other Jews?

No. Your “points” are merely too pathetic (in the true sense of that word - an old worn out path) to bother with. If you want to begin learning about the subject beyond your obvious racist attitudes, you might begin with the subject of Usury, the Star of David, Solomon’s Wealth, Baruch Spinoza’s expulsion, and more precisely Deuteronomy 20.

After that, perhaps you can discuss with a little more sense of the subject (although your attitude is highly unlikely to change regardless of any facts on the matter). Truth isn’t found in the heat of passion.

I didn’t even hear about the expulsion of Spinoza until now, thanks for that. It’s obvious that he challenged the choseness of his own people being elevated above gentiles for the very reason he was excommunicated. I’ve always had a soft spot for his writings.

That’s a big no, no with the Jews as it would contradict the very existence of their Talmudic identity along with their six gorillion victim mentality they cling to happening of course much later after Spinoza’s time.

They most certainly manipulate other Jews but with the Holocaust©TM keeps them all unified in collective victimhood against the dangerous intolerant (especially European)gentile vermin through their eyes.

All collective groups resist disintegration or internal dissension when they have an enemy lurking everywhere. Their enemy is also one they view to subjugate completely for themselves namely all of gentile kind everywhere.

I would rather see the distinction between “Jew” and “Judaist”/“Judist” be maintained. Not every Jewish born is a Judaist … by a long shot. The Judaists use race as a means to propagate their ideology. And the Kahzars actually run the Israeli show, dubiously claiming Judaism as their own after being run out of Northern China.

Alright, how do you see the distinction?

Many Jews do not adhere to, nor appreciate their religious heritage, Judaism, nor the political hostility associated with it. A great many of those were culled out during the war, but many still exist, just as many Christian-born do not adhere to Christianity.

Every race and culture has their bad guys. Every German wasn’t, and certainly isn’t a Nazi. Every Chinaman isn’t a Buddhist. Every East Indian isn’t a Hindu. And every Black … well … seriously mixed.

Judaism is its own thing, an ideology concerning control over all the Earth, “Godwannabes”. But they are hardly the only ones.

No, certainly not. Everybody wants to rule the world in their own way.

The reality is that are very few Jews that are against the activity of their own brethren so it makes if very hard not to lump them up together. My contempt for Judaism is equal for my contempt for all of Christianity. Ideally Europe should of stayed pagan, polytheist, and nature based spiritually from my perspective over here but I’m an atheist. As an atheist I have no skin to lose in the game so to speak.

Lol.

There is a reason why Christianity spread like the plague through pagan Europe. Ever wonder what that reason is?

I suppose only a philosopher would think that far.

Children should stick to playing in sandboxes. The real work is far too much, demands too much intellectual, emotional, and moral philosophical strength. Too much… honesty. And depth. And self-valuing joy.

When children venture from the playground that’s when “Jews rule the world” starts cropping up. I can’t imagine a more simple minded, black and white, anti-intellectual belief system. Well maybe Islam (which also shares your irrational hatred of Jewish people, by the way… think about that).

Yes, go play in the sandbox you zionist apologist.

Early Christian banking helped by a unique ethnic group of merchants entering Europe for the first time. Rome was collapsing economically and militarily where it latched onto a crazy foreign desert religion (Christianity) as a way of consolidating and keeping its power over all of western Europe.

Glad the quality of your argument is on full display for all to see.