Do you..

don’t worry about that babe, do tell me…

For one, women want men to stop patronizing them.

You know, I’m beginning to think that maybe you actually like being dominated by women, manni. :confused:

Unfortunately yes, I do.

None of us needed to know that about the 'Goose Merlin. We definitely are never meeting now.

Turd, your view of man hating dykes is outdated. Here’s an updated version for you. :laughing:

One of the extreme few good things of working security in those fashion boutiques in San Francisco, hearing all the gay guys bitching, was hearing about all their slurs and stereotypes in regards to dykes. Came as a shock to me, but I kept a Stoic face and my ears open. Felt like Bart Simpson hearing trailer trash argue around me, filling me with impressions.

Never ceases to amaze me how much gay guys and dykes hate each other, and how they hate grannies, and how grannies are all poor homeless people robbing everyone. Very fucking insightful.

Yeah… I got a average size cock, only six inches (in America, the average size cock is 1 1/2 inches above American average, Everyman ever asked has a above average cock, I’m the only one with Six Inches) so a woman with exceptionally thick thighs and me, I’m not gonna be able to reach.

Plus, I got a hernia, so can’t pick her up or toss her around in bed, sure the hell won’t let her on top. Plus, my bad knee means no against the wall sex.

I can handle 120 pounds or less. I’m honestly not man enough for a fat woman. Smears… he has like, a 15inch cock and absolutely no scruples or taste in regard to women. I will leave it up to him to fuck all the demanding beluga whales demanding feminist equality sex. I’m just not cut out for it.