Discussions On Abortion

K: I am not sure what you are getting at… instead of abortions, make contraceptives so available
that anyone in America can get one at 2 in the morning… every single street corner in America
I think that is pretty simple… if this is too complicated for you, I shall try to dumb it down for you,
just let me know…

Kropotkin

You’re not even smart enough to understand any of this. How could YOU dumb it down for ME???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im2Gzf98u6U[/youtube]

politifact.com/punditfact/st … n-revenue/

‘Dumb bitches’ getting free abortions paid for by Kropotkin.

Who is the ‘dumb bitch’ here?

I wish kropotkin’s mom had a abortion.

K: and we have the violence, anger, hate of the right and as exhibit A… Turd…

Kropotkin

K: ok, maybe you might want to up your dosage of whatever you are taking,
because I have no idea what you are going on about…

Kropotkin

They can’t be bothered using contraception because Kropotkin will pay for an abortion. :smiley:

Abortion = contraception. But cheaper.

I’m in a great dilemma about which side to pick with regards to abortions. On one hand I love killing babies, on the other hand I think it’s a bad idea to let women make such important decisions. Hmmmm…

Just joking, of course! About the baby killing part, anyways.

Kill the woman and the baby at the same time. Problem solved.

Carleas? You formulated that joke exactly as Carleas does. Exactly the same way.

Are you a Mexican who looks like Speedy Gonzalez?

I agree. Let the men enjoy their reign alone.

Female genocide. All problems solved.

As usual, an ILP poster doesn’t understand.

You just don’t understand my sense of humor, Phyllo. :evilfun:

Humor does not work well on the internet.

At a certain point, humor is not appropriate.

They already cost three bucks at every convenience store in the country. How is making them slightly cheaper in slightly more locations going to solve anything? You really think people are getting abortions because they can’t afford a pack of trojans at Wal-Greens? I bet 95% of Americans are within 200 yards of a place selling condoms at any point in time.

Same goes for irony.