Compared to Men, Women are so dumb

A Father’s Dilemma

Two parents have two children, a son and daughter. The father holds his son in one hand and his daughter in the other. He sympathizes and worries for his son, not his daughter. Because the father knows what is in store for his son. Pain, suffering, misery, a life in which males are expendable. Objectively, innately, naturally, instinctively, his son is worth nearly nothing to society. This fact is made obvious by the popular analogy. What does a society look like with 1 male and 1000 females, versus 1000 males and 1 female?

The world wants to eat and destroy young boys, not young girls. A young girl is born into luxury, privilege, “Rights”, and “deserves respect” innately, just for being born. The prettier a young girl is, the more (sexual) value she has in life. A woman’s life is defined by her beauty, not what she says, not what she thinks, not what she does.

A father must protect his son’s life, which is innately in jeopardy. The daughter’s life is not.

Females are the “Privileged” half of the human archetype. Who would dare deny the obvious here?

Globalization and The End Times

Since the world no longer has anymore “Wild” areas yet to be domesticated, everywhere on earth has become a “human society”. Therefore “Society” is everywhere and “Wildness” is no longer relevant. It is a memory of the distant past. Instead today there is only civilization, and with it includes exponential Domestication, Emasculation, and Feminization of men. In order for males to survive in the centuries to come, males must more commonly suppress ourselves, castrate ourselves (mentally, spiritually, and/or physically), criminalize ourselves, etc.

Males must sacrifice a limb upon birth. Give to society your hand, your arm, both your legs, both your eyes, or whatever. Handicap yourself, as a male. Because being a “whole man”, being 100% male, is illegal. And potentially deadly. Not only is it innately criminal (to be a male born in society), but it is dangerous and implies a lifetime of suffering. And if a male is fortunate, and suffers little, then almost absolutely it was because he inflicted the damage and pain onto others (other men of course) which was originally intended for himself.

Why are women so dumb?

Because females don’t need to be smart. Women don’t need to do anything in life, when, meanwhile, males do the thinking and doing on behalf of females. Males do this, classically and traditionally, as service, in order to get laid and have sex. Males trade actions, a lifetime of purpose and meaning, for sex (and reproduction).

What do females offer men in life, other than sex?

You tell me.

Go, it’s your turn to speak and think. Try it out for once.

You’re so wrong on so many levels that I don’t know where to, or if I should begin.

You have no idea how good it feels, to be so wrong.

I do not believe that gender equality is possible or even desirable, women should be the ones who make the coffee, watch the children, serve the meals, this is not a chore. Karen Straughan is a fence sitter. With the advent of many men and women on their own with children, men and women’s roles have become unrecognisable and the jobs men did for women (and vice versa), have to be taken on solely by women in the absence of a man in their lives.

Recognition or acceptance is what is lacking, I am not seeking respect from strangers, but saying that, respect plays a big role in a relationship.

Females need to be very smart today, solely to survive, in case you have not noticed it is a jungle out there.

You’ve got a long way to go if you’re going to get me to believe that this is anything other than attention seeking behavior.

Is that remark intended for me?

lol no

[ shakes his head no ]

That is just flat out false. At any point a woman’s life is in danger, a gathering of men (and even other women) will swoop in and save her.

You females will never understand the innate difference of value between your own lives, as women, versus men and boys and sons. A male is worth nothing in the world, innately. Females can’t comprehend this, and so, it creates the mental wall between the genders. This is the reason and cause that there is a ‘gap’ between men and women, as a gender.

This not only exists in human types, but every other animal and specie.

Male expendability is a fact of nature. Sure, “nature is cruel”. But nature is much crueler to some organisms rather than others.

Females are born with the eggs, keep this fact in mind, before retorting to my points.

Mr Reasonable implied I was wrong. But how? What should be guarded more, the eggs (the future of humanity)? Compared to sperm?

It’s obvious.

Eggs “deserve” protection, “deserve” rights, etc.

That is just flat out false.

No.

You mean since reading my post. That couldn’t have taken you longer than 20 minutes according to the time stamps.

Yeah, pretty silly, eh? I mean, it’s not like the entire human race would die off if they didn’t perform that function.

And that makes us superior to women?

You do realize you’re saying this from a very male perspective, don’t you (wink wink–your own)? Do women see each other as “pretty objects to look at”?

You just contradicted yourself: If the value of woman is her beauty, then woman would be at her most beautiful fresh out of the whom, and she’d end up looking only so-so by the time she reached 20. Are you some kind of pedophile?

Huh? You just said that woman’s innate value is her beauty. Are you now saying that she becomes uglier the more sexual partners she has?

xfzwql (or however you pronounce that), you didn’t give anyone the chance to disagree and you carried on with these well known but unspoken premises for two more post.

Oh yeah, that old analogy.

One thing I really detest is people with victim mentalities.

Try telling that to the Chineese.

:handgestures-thumbupleft: Thanks for the permission, xfzwql! :happy-cheerleaderkid:

BTW, your username is incredibly annoying to spell.

Are those your final counter-arguments?

Are you sure?

Your argument is not worth spit. True there are genetic gender instincts, both related to gender sexual preference.
Your arguments are identical to arguments that declare all of one ethnicity are the same blah blah…
Such arguments show only that the presentor is a fear filled injured human. For some reason you feel the need to be a gender over being a species just as a racial bigot puts skin color over species.

It is interesting that people grasp such a minor difference such as gender and skin color, then make it their most important indentifier ,meaning: I am gender, I am skin color, even the : I am religion/politics.
Rather than embracing the whole human that they are they cling to a bigoted limb as if it can save them from a big bad scary world. Oh don’t worry there are just as many women that do this, it is not just a male crutch.

That’s your best response?

Are you sure?

I think even those who like you know that you aren’t capable of defending your opinions. Your posts in the philosophy subforums almost always amount to one line of you telling somebody they’re wrong in a condescending manner. I’ve seen you try and debate, and you said shit like ‘money isn’t an abstraction because I can hold it in my hands’.

So my sincere advice to you would be: NEVER try to elaborate why anybody is wrong on anything, ever, unless you are confident you’ve found somebody even more philosophically inept than you are. Continue doing what you usually do, come onto a thread, declare that somebody else is oh so wrong that you won’t even bother to correct them, and leave. Stay cool.

I’d say it’s beginning to be more and more false in. More men are awaking to the fact that some women are violent bitches who behave like men and thus can only be dealt with as other men are dealt with, and that they aren’t worth preserving/risking a life for.

But still, a feminine female that gets herself in trouble in the Western world can count on there being a few white knights to save her

What? :-k . Modern society is the opposite of a jungle, and intelligence isn’t required for survival at all… even the dumbest people, the retards are sheltered and allowed to live.

Ridicules argument

Then agrees with me in the next sentence. lol

Must be a woman thing?

It should be the right of every person to have a roof over their head, yet so many are homeless. It is impossible for a woman to survive solely on welfare, with children to support, it certainly would not be an enviable situation to be in and for women who have the benefit of a university/college education, they too have their own set of problems, where half work in jobs that require only High School education. It’s impossible to see what life will be like in 20 years these days. It’s hard to look just 3-4 years in the future.

We live in the age of appetite, no self restraint, simply searching for self gratification.

Must be a Mo thing to see that as an over all agreement. It does prove my point about your arguements being of less worth than spit.

Oh cool the same thread again.

And again and again and again and again. Bigots are not very imaginative.