Censoring Nazi speech/images is a bad idea

One can say that, between the wars, the German justice system failed to protect Jewish citizens. The end result was mass murder. Once they were on the cattle cars on the way to Treblinka, it was too late to do anything.

Does someone who denies the moonlanding gain credibility in doing so? Denial of something doesn’t bestow credibility except among conspiratorialists. If anything, it should be opposite. “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” Why not let the fools continue to make fools of themselves??? I mean, unless you doubt they are fools? Ah, so, what happens is the Jews lose credibility by being worried that truth won’t stand and the fact that truth is guarded by threat of jailtime is the biggest source of suspicion that truth is not true.

That was dad’s opinion when I first showed him that denial of the holocaust is illegal. When a person learns they are not allowed to doubt anything they’ve always assumed to be true, they begin to wonder if their previous assumption is in fact correct. All the prohibition has done is shoot the Jews in the foot because now everyone wants to get to the bottom of it.

Not vindicated by open inspection?

Oh so truth doesn’t matter; it’s protection that counts.

Yeah if I commit a crime, I wouldn’t want anyone to learn of it lest I suffer damages.

Again, if the evidence is so overwhelming, then why have a law against denying the overwhelming evidence?

Historians aren’t an authority of truth. The authority of truth is peer-review.

I see what you’re saying and there is a lot of truth to it, but you have to recognize that experts can be wrong. Doctors are the 3rd leading cause of death, for crying out loud. If you can’t trust your doctor, who can you trust? Nobody. You should always seek to understand and verify what you can and only concede to an expert as a last resort.

Oh I see. Human lives are not at stake with moonlanding denial. That’s a good point, but the thing is the Jews own the propaganda machine (hollywood, news, gov, academia, banking) and should be so well-equipped to battle and absolutely smother a handful of nazis on the internet that one would think they’d laugh themselves silly that anyone could challenge the holocaust. And the fact that they are not laughing, but chewing their nails makes one wonder why.

The way I understand it, if we discount the effects of WWI on the German people, the remaining complaint was rampant homosexuality and feminism, kinda like what’s going on nowadays, and it got to a point that a leader was able to resonate with the frustrations of a people who just didn’t want that perversion in their neighborhood anymore and were willing to turn a blind eye to whatever needed to be done to Make Germany Great Again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_Germany

In 1934, Hitler proclaimed, “[Woman’s] world is her husband, her family, her children, her house.”[28] Women’s highest calling was to be motherhood. Laws that had protected women’s rights were repealed and new laws were introduced to restrict women to the home and in their roles as wives and mothers. Women were barred from government and university positions. Women’s rights groups, such as the moderate BDF, were disbanded, and replaced with new social groups that would reinforce Nazi values, under the leadership of the Nazi Party and the head of women’s affairs in Nazi Germany, Reichsfrauenführerin Gertrud Scholtz-Klink.[29]

To instill good old fashioned christian family values in order to grow healthy citizens, the atheistic jews, who had already declared war (boycott) had to go.