At what level does life actually begin?

OK :laughing:

Life exists deep in the earth living off the energy supplied by radioactive elements. newscientist.com/article/dn … y-the-sun/

Show me a place where life does not exist and I’ll show you a place that hasn’t been examined thoroughly :wink:

FWD to 27:17

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzTXPI_2PEU[/youtube]

“The act of writing is the act of discovering what you believe.” - David Hare :techie-typing:

The internet is trial by fire.

The warriors are the most fearful among us. If you are a brave warrior who does not fear death, then why be a warrior?

See page 64-65 here: books.google.com/books?id=y8jLZ … nd&f=false

It’s not that one likes staring at a wall, but it’s the realization that there is no one staring at the wall. There is no one to kill, no reason to fight and therefore no reason to be a warrior or sage because there is nothing to know and no one to know it.

If you identify with the whole universe, then when the reaper comes, there is no one to kill.

“You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.” - Eric Hoffer

True but also some of our worse.
A hammer in the hand of an individual may either build a home or murder another.

That is quite possible - I have seen some evidence of this already. I also still think it is early days.

Actually begin? I would say at the level where one wakes up and smells the coffee MMM and makes the conscious choice to LIVE instead of simply EXIST, to participate instead of sitting on the sidelines.

Just another slant on the question.