Are katana swords a good Christmas present for a 4 year old?

Yes, you have clearly proven how much of a lazy wimp he is, and how much of a awesome shit you are.

It’s not about me Turd. It’s about this wannabe save-the-world type pimping himself and making you get such a boner. It’s just weird.

Know what else is weird? Your face. You look like Jared from Subway.

So does your mom.

You are my mom.

I know.

That’s why your loose.

How do you know I didn’t have a vagoplasty and get the whole thing tightened back up like it’s 14 again?

Trixie will handle this from this point on.

I’m not saying I did. I was axing how you would know if I did or didn’t.

Axing? Bit of a Freudian slip further evidencing your Castration Complex, I feel we are finally getting somewhere.

Is this why you make up stories about fucking multitudes of ugly chicks, to compensate?

No, I’ve been hanging out around some black people lately. When they mean to say, “ask”, instead they say, “ax”. So I just kind of picked that up. Like, “lemme ax you a question.”

You’ve never heard anyone say that?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHZwOqLrF2M[/youtube]

She spells axe wrong.

Axe is the English spelling

Ax is the American spelling

Ah, that’s why you been so crabby as of late? Having trouble walking and sitting down? Jaw hurts? Now I get why you were so touchy about the micropenis comment.

Back in school we were taught axe not ax. When the hell did Webster change it?? And most every black down here says ask not ax

My question is, why do half of black women look like trannies, and why do half of black males look like Ftms.

You have nothing to be sorry for, Turd :wink:

That’s what she said.