Are Bitcoins Real?

They are building specialized hardware for propagating blocks.
“We can scale to Visa like transaction levels I think”

Also there is a workaroundtheblock where leveraged parties vote to pre approve a transaction so there can be instant payment. It is oriented on spending, making payments. So its meant to be an actual replacement of a credit card and bank account. Could go a long way because this is also a transparent company that makes it. Bitcoins founder is unknown, probably a team. They are now selling off their coins to Japanese housewives with mass advertisements. So long nobility. Dash and a few others appear more ethically clean.

Dash is real again as a coin as soon as it commands a team of people to develop hardware just to build Dash environment and cause it to proliferate. It is kind of its own god, which is what all self valuing is.

Before bitcoin, I wondered the same about paper money.

Came to realize no thing inherently possesses value. Except perhaps the soul of a being.

Money is no more than an agreement, almost faith based, comprised of hopes and fears, both of which are phantoms.

There are planets made of all diamonds, where the supply and demand for wedding rings goes out the window.

So mine this . . .

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVyS9JwtFoQ[/youtube]

Looks like digital money is the future

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.c … -coin.html

You just made an argument for the existence of God. It’s not a good one, but, well, it sure is ironic.

Or perhaps this was your point. If it is meant to be a parody of theists, it is a poor one, since few theists are radical contructivists. Uccisore certainly is not one.