Application for Release

We are what we amount to.

• Louis CK

youtube.com/watch?v=oPLhmUX9FZ0

Is that the guy who either wrote or directed pootie tang? That was one of the greatest films of all time.

Random suffers from the delusion of the young and that is
they alone suffer from the universe and no one, NO ONE in
the universe can possible know how they suffer or feel how they have suffered.

Please, give it a rest. Every single person on planet earth has suffer
and trust me, your suffering is child’s play compare to many who truly
and really have suffered. Everyone over the age of 5 has put up with shit
and only the weak think they are the only ones who have suffered on planet earth.

Kropotkin

I suffer no delusion. I’m just able to put things into words that often aren’t, to put them in such ways that often aren’t said. I see things from a different perception than most I’ve run into since a lot of people run from thinking and try to keep themselves busy and away from certain thoughts.

Obviously everyone suffers. Why do you think I do what I do? When you do not accept the criticism of your peers or see the reason of it and actually entertain it for more than a moment as a possibility, then you remain stinted. If you can not take insult occasionally, then grow a thicker skin. The fact is that you do limit yourself to an extent. You don’t take criticism very well and your remarks are usually mostly off the mark to some degree. I have suffered to the same degree as you in different ways than you and certainly the spectrum exists where some have rarely suffered to where some have suffered more than others. Surely the grass may not be greener than the grass on the other side of the fence, but it is when the otherside is barren and is when the other side hasn’t been watered much and appears to be dead and withered or brittle to the point of leaving patches.

I’m accusing you of the same things that I have been accused of, weaknesses of self that I’ve been called on that I have since worked on. I treat you as you apart from others and different by that token and still similar to so many others. And, you are doing the same. I’m saying that your theories could use work, that you may not have as firm of a grip on philosophy as you think you do and there’s a point where you fall into proving me right. Am I saying that I’m perfect? No. If you think I’m implying it, think again. I’m saying that I know what I’m talking about.

To the original request: as HaHaHa said, we don’t delete usernames or posts.

To the ensuing back and forth: thread locked.