Am I truly invincible?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eXIOK2vOhM[/youtube]

Half of 'em seem sane to me.

Your videos of alpha-male rock stars dont scare me, see my latest thread on KT. Sticks and fire can break my bones, but if you aint got brains its like sending a robot tank after me…I aint gonna respect a robot tank just cuz its stronger than me.

Forgive my ‘small town’ ignorance but I have often wondered why ILP members often use the word “troll”

Are they suggesting ILP is the Spanish Inquisition reincarnated?

Of course they do. They pretend to be friends and family to you the same as you pretend. If any of you actually spoke your minds the way you see me do, why then you’d have to actually learn and understand a thing or two about a thing or two and know what it’s like to have a clue or sing the blues; you’d all actually have to be worth the damn you all pretend to be worth, hoping for others to see through your charlatans act, your facades, your masks for which you can act anonymously behind and claim to truly be your selves while anonymous and then get pissed off when you find out that it’s not just you behind the masks and the masks become you.

All hail the great and invincible My Little Pony. Infidels will be struck down by the immeasurable power of magical rainbows of death.