Absolute Randomness

To the best of my current knowledge, they still have not released the reason he died. Why not? Could it perhaps be from the coronavirus? :-k

Who cares. I got a rant for ya.

vocaroo.com/5CNiHphrFSp

maybe.

but, for many, better covid than not covid.

besides, robert may now be gone, but don jr. and ivanka are still very much around.

Why fat is beautiful. By Jim Morrison.

youtu.be/uV6bJ45Hxco

You know I really have been too hard on the doors. They are a great band with a very unique sound, and jim was quite the personality despite what I perceive to be a kind of over-contrivance of the character type. There was a genuine side to him (that clip for example), and then there was the playing-the-role of the poet rock star that was expected by the audience and his handlers. To act stoned at all times. that kind of silly nonsense.

Edit: actually in that clip he’s in the act-stoned mode, but it’s at a tolerable level there. It’s not the full stage persona… more like the interview persona… where you talk more or less normally about normal things, but put on a stoned tone. He does that shit all the time and he knows what he’s doing. He knows we know he knows what he’s doing, too. That’s what makes it overdone.

Edit: but he does it so well that a magnetic allure is generated around him kinda. His manner of speaking is always slightly captivating in the way that its put together. Quite the wordsmith and poet obviously, too, so whatever and however he says it, you enjoy listening… in act stoned mode or not. Really a well designed dude all around for the part. He was smart as shit too. Most ambitious album; ‘American prayer’. A compilation of poetry over music.

Edit: the speech is smooth, melodic, spacey with a soft mystique, relaxed in the purposeful stoner ‘far out man’ tone. Even some subtle humor there. ‘Like a… like a large mammal. […] I was solid man!’

He’s something to listen to that’s for sure. Ida loved to get some convos going with him.

You should probably have a context to get a better feel of what I’m trying to describe. Here’s a great sample…

youtu.be/M1dtkfI_iuI

Well them boys done shot em another one up in Milwaukee. Young light-skin nigga. I blame this one on NWA (a product of capitalism). When that dumbass kid said to himself ‘fuck da POleece’ (you know he did), and opened that driver side door… well he’s lucky he got shot only seven times. Id’a put a whole clip in his stupid, uneducated, project stricken no-future lumpen proletariat ass if I wuz the cop.

Hey but at least somebody FINALLY had the nerve to shoot a few people at the riots this time. Hopefully this will encourage more to do so in the near future when the next neegrow is shot by a cop. Give it a couple weeks. It’ll happen again.

I’m trying to become an alcoholic in my middle age and have been sampling various beers to find something I can stand by. I’ve decided to go with stella artois. In fact I’m working on a sixer right neeow.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xrQrg4kX9s[/youtube]

go with the IPAS or belgians, they have a much higher alcohol % so you can get drunk without having to drink 20 beers
that said, you can pretty much replace all your water intake for lagers and live the alcoholic life without much issue
other than being an alcoholic

Lol that’s so true though. Doesn’t it seem like the number of whacko conspiracy theories originating in the over-heated imaginations of conservatives seems to increase in proportion to trumpf’s decline in the polls?

You know you’re on your last leg when the only thing you’ve got left to tell undecided voters to get them on your side, is that the other team is a bunch of satanic shape shifting pedophiles.

So you better watch out. We’re… er, I mean ‘they’… the Maoists, are getting ready to pop it off. Alex’ll tell ya all about it.

salon.com/2020/08/05/right- … nces-fade/

Wait just a cotton pickin minute. Shouldn’t it be the right that’s against gun ownership, while the left should be defending it?

vocaroo.com/juIj57zr6xK

yeah cuz it aint about left or right
it is about the rights of the individual

The “right to bear arms” law is a joke.

If I’m a billionaire, I could sue the US government for not letting me buy nuclear weapons and win based on the constitution.

Those guys had what? Blunderbuss’s back then. They didn’t know shit.

R. Lichtenstein on border policy, the filching financial elite, and loop holes;

“How do they keep track of illegals obtaining welfare? What stops them from submitting multiple claims under different aliases?”

Easy: change the law to make them legal.

As I have argued elsewhere on Quora:

=================

Open the borders, they’re all welcome.

Borders are artificial lines created by the rich in order to protect their wealth and power, and they then try to force us to fight and die in wars protecting their interests.

And, as if to spit in the faces of all those ‘patriotic’ idiots who fall for this guff, the rich either live abroad or send all the wealth they have filched off the rest of us to offshore tax havens while they hire expensive lawyers who help compliant politicians write laws with dozens of loopholes in them so they can avoid paying tax.

They then laugh all the way to the bank and back again…

One thing I’ve noticed about getting old is the manner in which one takes a seat on a couch or something similar. In our youth we lightly touch down when we sit. Lately, however, I have found myself plopping onto the couch in a way I’ve never done before. Often the plop is accompanied by the emission of an unintelligible grunt of sorts or something like a reverse sigh.

…ever used mind-over-matter, Prom? yeah that! You gotta employ that, then you’ll get your ‘agile’ back.