Absolute Randomness

lol holy shit
the chinese have the most happiness, really?
are you sure it’s not north korea?

i mean, between the too, which one is the most likely to send you to a forced labor camp if you answer “i’m not happy” on a poll?
kind of a tough match there

that’s a bit modest
don’t you think that a conflict of power began a little bit earlier than that?

Sure, but you are still relatively young, in good health I suspect, and out in the world as a member of the working class. You are taking a side by…by what exactly? Are you politically active like, say, the folks in Portland and Seattle?

I sure as shit once was. I spent nearly 25 years as a hardcore member of the “class struggle”. From the RCP and SWP, to NAM, DSOC and DSA.

Only now I’m an “old man”, house ridden for the most part who, given the extreme existential turbulence endured over the years, likes to believe he has earned his “quietism”.

Also, what does historical and dialectical materialism really have to offer those on both sides of all the other conflicting goods – from abortion, gun control and hunting to animal rights, vaccination and homosexuality.

Some here are clearly less “fractured and fragmented” than I am. I have in fact thought myself into becoming “I”, the embodiment of dasein, dealing with conflicting goods. And no doubt some are considerably less convinced that the “self” here is derived from dasein than from some ideological agenda like Marxism. They are more attached to objectivism. They really do believe that one can come to embody the “real me” in sync with the “right thing to do”.

Hey, more power to them. Whatever works.

For me though this is all profoundly embedded in lives that can vary in enormously different ways. What makes sense to me “here and now” may seem entirely alien to others. And maybe that is a manifestation of the different lives that we have lived, or maybe if I understood Marxism more “correctly” all of my doubts [like the state] would wither away.

It sure would be fascinating though if Marx were still around to comment on all of this. What would stay the same, what might be scrapped?

phoneutrius, it’s only the millennial Chinese generation that feels repressed… and that’s because they watch american pop videos.

Biggs, tell me everything you know about ocean city maryland because I’m going in the next week or two for some boogie boarding. I mapped the boardwalk there and liked what I saw. There’s like a mile stretch of ocean front shops and shit all the way down. I need to know if they got any philly cheesesteak joints there.

vocaroo.com/91cWfTJyvxD

philly cheesecakes are alright
philly cheesesteak sandwiches… now that is where the magic is
gimme that pile of meat smothered in tub cheese
i don’t even care about politics anymore

stop watching cable tv man
that shit rots ya brains

ah, so you just have to hide the world from your slave laborers so they don’t know what’s out there, and then they’ll always answer “happy” in the polls
somebody give this man a government job

Our emergency services have been diverted to a central point of contact, like yours’ are being presumed to soon be, for years… at first it was annoyingly-inconvenient, but now I think it actually works better, in being more efficient and less misused.

That’s exactly right.

This is just like the myth of pandora’s box. Once the guy saw how magnificent pandora’s box was, he wanted to see it again and again.

Same with the Chinese people being exposed and acclimatized to western culture. It very bad for chinese peopoh. You pay 85 cent and you go now!

the whole ‘people in the west wanting to be communists’ thing is so absurd
that as much as I try
i can’t even talk about it in a serious manner
all that comes to me are jokes
i’m holding back big time here

Went to OC once with my ex-wife and the in-laws.

In other words, sure, from time to time, way back then, I’d put the class struggle on hold and become just like everyone else. One of “the masses”.

Which, no doubt, you are about to be in turn. Then straight back to the class struggle.

Right? :wink:

Non-Philosophical Chit-Chat indeed!

And we all come not “to care about politics anymore” in our own way.

Why? My guess: Yep, dasein.

Then it’s back to this:

Pick one:

:violence-smack:
:romance-kisslips:

Me, I’m sticking with this: :wink:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT48-LLs0tI[/youtube]

Got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, the gps ankle bracelet is finally off. It took the district attorney’s office eleven months to restore my constitutional rights. This is what happens when convicting petty criminals pays better than upholding the constitution.

The bad news is, the public defender, prosecutor and judge get to live. I can tell you now, safely, that I was going to execute all three of them.

Really I still should by principle alone, but the event wouldnt have amounted to anything more than a week long news clip that would eventually be forgotten about. Id’a got my revenge, but the world would have learned nothing from it.

that is very sensible reasoning
how’d you come up with that?

I luv this shit. Some restaurant owner on the news pleading for government help to save him from losing everything to his debtors (other capitalists… they feed off each other). Then he goes on to complain about the face masks and social distancing and everything else that’s interfering with business. Guy’s more interested in selling you an overpriced cheese burger than keeping people out of the intensive care unit. Long as he dont get sick, he’s good.

I luv it. The big crunch is comin down on these fuckwads somethin serious. But if they make a vaccine, they’ll be able to stop it. We gotta cross our fingers that the little bugger mutates before Jan.

Of course he’s only paraphrasing Joker here. If not from Wall Street. :sunglasses:

Lol I just found out the worm I work for grossed over a million dollars last year. That means me and nine other guys made over a million dollars, but grossed less than 30,000.

How does that work? No really like I cant understand how that is even possible. Who let that happen? Is this an accident or something?

rsz_111800591909_preview_marx-facepalm.jpg

I dont know why I loath this stupid, stuck-up bitch so much. I do know that curled upper lip has something to do with it. And that smile. It’s just like one of those fake ass smiles on the toothpaste commercials.

At any rate, consider this: why aren’t these dimwits protesting having to wear clothes or a seat belt?

Say I axed that stupid bitch about the seat belts, and she replied ‘that’s a reasonable law because it can save my life’. Okay, but the probability of you catching the virus is much higher than the probability of you getting in a wreck… so by your logic, you should decide to wear the mask. At this point I would be cut off and we’d go to a commercial… probably the one about biden supporting the defunding of law enforcement agencies.

Imma tell you what’s going on here. When these conservative dimwits get together, all that happens is a circle jerk of angry conspirators congratulating each other on how rebellious they are.

I swear I should have my own show. And on that show I’d need all of five minutes with each one of these clowns to totally shut em down.

youtu.be/SeJB0MH27WQ