Abrahamism

It’s gnostics who hate the body, not Christians. Hence resurrection. Hence calling created (miraculous) nature good. Hence coming to set things straight so genuine life can happen “abundantly” ON EARTH, as it is in heaven.

Gnostics… sadly misled.

Socrates & many Greeks very misunderstood, too. Even by Christians to this day.

Gnosticism is Christian mysticism.
It’s not something other than your beliefs.
Your entire belief system is anti-body…guilt, shame…
The pagans had the guilt of the hunter who must feed on a life to survive - ouroboros.
Christian Thanksgiving is a derivative.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ockwMVE7PgM[/youtube]

ichthus77.com/2008/01/04/against-gnosticism/

Modern Christianity remains anti-nature, anti-world, anti-life…even if it was reinterpreted itself, because its sacred texts remain ambiguous enough to be redefined and then redefined again.
Like Nostradamean prophesies, or the decrees of the Oracle of Delphi…
It is Judaism adapted for the pagans.

could use some updating^ (the link in my last post)

Why…has reality changed in the last centuries…or has Christianity adjusted its superstitions?

I was referring to this: ichthus77.com/2008/01/04/against-gnosticism/

I think it’s hilarious how you keep attacking straw men like gnosticism instead of what Jesus & the early church actually said and did.

Did you watch the academics?
It was a part of early Christianity.
Its life-hating, nature-hating dogma has been subsequently redefined and concealed to attract converts.
There still remain versus distinctly anti-family, anti-life…in prose.

The entire religion seduced slaves, the ill, the desperate…the degenerates. It teaches submissiveness, slavishness…
The Christ narrative is nihilism concealed in allegories.

The early gnostics were nipped in the bud by both Paul and John. The God of the Bible got the Hebrews out of slavery and told Jews and Gentiles through and after Jesus to avoid slavery. See both of my last links. It’s looking more and more like he’s going to have to do it again. Not like he didn’t forewarn it. Your source had the wrong source or translation or lens. Get your hands on an NASB study Bible.

How many chances do we keep getting to pull our heads out of our butts and treat every other and self as a self and other? The royal law of love is in Leviticus. The golden rule is all over the New Testament and is the sum of the law and the prophets. It is about time the real rational became actual in us, doncha think? Only one Way that’s gonna happen.

Your religion is a Jewish superstition preaching slavishness and emasculation.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxP1z1vcqLE[/youtube]

nuh-uh youtu.be/s0-EgjUhRqA

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLKMcIz8Vd0[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3gwR9-dIuc[/youtube]

My opinion:

The grand construction of ‘Abrahamism’ is a two millennia long project of political control and manipulation, mostly perpetrated by the Roman Catholic Church, and in conjunction with Fundamentalist Zionist-Hebrew Kabbalism. Its “Monotheism” is rooted in Jupiter/Zeus Cultism, which eventually rid itself of all “lesser” gods as a means of absolute control and tyranny. The Divinity setup by Abrahamism does not want competitors, and so had to rid itself of its former Græco-Roman Culture and Polytheistic Deities. Abrahamism is the synthesis between Jews and Christians (Catholics). It is the result of centuries of Middle East Crusades to the Holy Lands, and wars against Islam/Moslems, and other Desert Arabian/Asiatic tribalism.

Abrahamism cannot be understood without deeper knowledge of History and Politics. Judaism is the (Levantine) ‘feminine’ (maternal) component of the equation. Christianity is the (Southern European) ‘masculine’ (paternal) component of the equation. Abrahamism eventually constructed itself between political and religious ideologies of the Catholic Church opposed to Hasidic Jewry and their internationalist connections and alliances.

There’s nothing masculine about Christianity.
Hellenism was a masculine culture. Judaism is feminine.
Inheritance of identity is along paternal lines and maternal lines, respectfully.

The concept of a totalitarian, authoritarian, jealous, vindictive one-god is a description of the alpha-male, attracting effete, emasculated, spirits…

I think the Masculine component was essentially taken from Hellenism and converted into “Christianity”. Europeans were not always so emasculated and feminine. During the Middle Ages, for example, wars were common place, between European kingdoms, and especially the organized, massive warfare of the Catholic Church through the European Crusades.

That is what I mean by ‘masculine’. The wars fought across the Centuries, were pivotal. Many wars were fought to retain control of Eastern Europe’s Constantinople/Byantium.

Your heritage, if I’m not mistaken…?