A Dialogue With Promethean

i’m sorry, did you just say ‘picayune’?

don’t do that, arc. only guide uses words like that and you see where that got him. this man is going to give himself a heart attack trying to teach us anything. do you want to be that smart and stress yourself out trying to educate rabble like us? i didn’t think so. next time use a synonym that’s been used in this century in something other than a great american classics anthology, please.

That really made me laugh out loud. Thank you for the elephantine advice. I shall keep your warning in mind and I so greatly appreciate your looking after my physical and emotional welfare, promethean.

It must be such a relief for you to not uphold the rules of grammar. :evilfun:
That alone might stress me out just a wee bit. Impeccability or insecurity - probably just more of the same picayune stuff.
:mrgreen:

who me? hey i ain’t the philosopher. they’re the guys who take a perfectly normal statement and turn it into a plate of philosophical scrambled eggs. half the time they don’t even understand what they mean… much less the other guy who reads it.

i can’t believe you just compared me to a philosopher. i think i’m gonna go ahead and unfriend you now, arc.

Philosophers dont tend to be or appear normal at any stage in their lives.

Normal. Normal sized styrofoam cup full of horseshit.